Partners

You're Cute, and Mine. (Sequel to You're Not Cute At All.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZT_ak352E0

Super Hero - Boyfriend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Pure Hearts went to StarShip's building 5Star and Pure Hearts both went to a certain practice room, here they were given instructions.

 

"Okay, everyone but Jinhee partner up with someone who is not your member. Jinhee, you will start the opening line, hence you don't have a partner." the choreographer explained.

 

Miyoung looked around, wondering who she should be with. Until someone clung onto her arm. "Miyoung-ssi! Let's be partners!" Joomin exclaimed. "Oh, sure." Miyoung agreed. The rest got into pairs, excluding Jinhee.

 

After getting instructions, the idols started training together. Joomin started a conversation with Miyoung. "So, Miyoung—Can I call you Miyoung-ah, since we're the same age?" Miyoung nodded, with a small grin.

 

"Wah, thank you! Anyways, Miyoung-ah, is your relationship with Youngmin-ssi good?" "Ah, yes." Miyoung smiled at the mere mention of Youngmin. "We see each other often, since we're in the same company, and we chat at night, too."

 

Joomin smiled, "That's great, then!" she did a body wave, as it was part of the choreography. Miyoung caught up with her. "I just want to make sure nothing bad will happen with you two." Joomin explained.

 

Miyoung beamed. "Thank you! Ah, you're older than me, right?" "Ne! So I'm you

Please log in to read the full chapter