The Other Side

You're Cute, and Mine. (Sequel to You're Not Cute At All.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=iY9zXTiAn7M

Julia - Infinite

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, I heard that 5Star went to a photoshoot today," Rin recalled in Pure Hearts' dorm. "Ah, really?" Minjung replied. She pondered on her thoughts. "Huh. That's a bit odd that we both had photoshoots on the same day."

 

"That's what I was thinking. But Minjung Unnie, you like 5Star Sunbaes, right?" Rin turned to face the leader of Pure Hearts.

 

Minjung nodded, "Of course! They're all really nice girls. I want to get closer with them in the future." "Me, too." Eunmi admitted.

 

Rin stood up, stretched, and walked inside the bedroom. "Joominnie! What are you doing? You've been on the computer for a long time." she noticed Joomin in front of the computer screen. She seemed to be completely engrossed into what was on the screen.

 

"What's that?" Rin peered over Joomin's shoulder. Her eyes widened. "W-Why are you browsing photos of Boyfriend Sunbaes?"

 

"Mwo? Unnie, can't I?" Joomin replied, scrolling down the hundreds of photos. Her eyes never left the screen.

 
Rin let out a heavy sigh. "Wow. I know your ideal type is Youngmin, but..maknae, he has a girlfriend."

 

Joomin finally turned her head. She glared at Rin. "Rin Unnie. I don't care if he has a girlfriend. Youngmin Oppa will be mine. Araso?!"

 

Minjung came into the room. "Joominnie, that's not right! Miyoung never did anything to you, did she? Why can't you accept that she and Youngmin are dating?"

 

"YAH," Joomin slammed her hands down on the desk and stood up. "She's in the way! Youngmin Oppa and I were meant to be!"
 

"And how do you know that?! He barely knows you!"

Please log in to read the full chapter