Photoshoot

You're Cute, and Mine. (Sequel to You're Not Cute At All.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5CySm0zjz0

U - Taemin (SHINee)

(To The Beautiful You OST)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that week, 5Star had a photoshoot to go to.

 

They arrived at the set. With a self camera for their show, Yoonmi filmed the rest of the girls. "Wow, we look okay, right, viewers?~"
 

Yoonmi positioned the camera so that it caught JaeQ's face, along with her own. "Oh, Unnie! You don't look like the fierce rapper of 5Star anymore. You look very innocent!"
 

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" JaeQ joked. The two laughed and Yoonmi handed the camera to their manager, requesting if she could film 5Star while they were doing the photoshoot. The manager agreed.

 

5Star got into their positions in front of the camera. They followed the directions given by the photgrapher, and smiled.

 

The group was aiming for an innocent look. Yoonmi smiled when it was her individual shot, while th rest watched her.

 

Their manager focused on the members sitting out. She zoomed in on Miyoung. "Miyoung-ah, what do you think about Yoonmi right now?"

 

Miyoung grinned, "She's really pretty. Yoonmi Unnie may seem childish, but she is actually a sweet and caring person with a great sense of humor."

JaeQ poked her, "Our maknae is so kind~ Manager, can you buy us some snacks?"

 

"No way. You girls need to eat healthy."

"Unnie! Please?" Hanki joined in. Their manager shook her head, also moving the camera side to side.

 

"Hey, I'm back!" Yoonmi jumped in as Jinhee went to take her spot. She grinned, "Manager Unnie! I look very fresh and young, huh?"

 

"Yeah..why?" their manager raised a brow. "Maybe you should go for this type of concept too, Unnie. You could become the sixth member of 5Star," Yoonmi joked.

 

"I don't think that would work out."

 

The girls laughed at their funny manager. Yoonmi pointed to the camera, "Okay! We will return shortly! CUE!

Please log in to read the full chapter