Meeting

You're Cute, and Mine. (Sequel to You're Not Cute At All.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZWLJ8pfxi4

Without You - Infinite H ft. Zion. T

~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of 5Star rushed into Boyfriend's dorm, where the meeting was being held at. They were all out of breath as they sat down on the sofa. Donghyun turned to Jinhee, "So why did you suddenly call a meeting, Jinhee-yah?"

 

"Yeah, why did you?" a voice asked from Miyoung's phone. Sora was on webcam. "Why did you webcam me when I'm all the way in Europe?" she asked, her voice not that clear. "Quiet!" Minwoo hissed at her.

 

"No Minwoo, I swear, I will get your group's album and shove it up your a—" "Anyways," Jeongmin cut her off with a weirded out look.

 

Jinhee looked around the faces of each idol (and Sora) seriously, "You all know about Joomin, right?" "What? What about that girl?" Sora piped up.

 

"Today, when those two lovebirds were having their moment," everyone glanced at Youngmin and Miyoung, who blushed. "I caught her spying on them. It seems like she was planning on doing something bad, but I stopped her just in time," Jinhee explained.

 

"Bad...? Like?" Hyunseong questioned. She shook her head, "I'm not quite sure, but she claimed that Youngmin was hers, and that she was going to try and break up the couple."

 

"That two-faced brat! I knew something was off with her when she did aegyo in an interview!" Sora growled.

 

"But, why?" Miyoung spoke, as all of their eyes turned to her. "Why is she claiming that Youngmin is hers?"

 

"Obviously, Miyoung, she wants him for herself. I'm positive she was only nice to you because she wanted you to think she was so innocent, and then steal your tall boyfriend away." Sora concluded. Donghyun frowned, "Language, Sora."

 

"Okay, sorry. I meant tall as heck boyfriend," she corrected herself. Youngmin rolled his eyes.

 

Minwoo scoffed, "And to think, before you were like, 'But I don't think Joomin Unnie is like that!'" he imitated Miyoung in a high pitched voice. Jeongmin wrapped his arm around the latter and pulled him back before Miyoung could lunge for him. "If you want to live, I suggest being nicer. If Miyoung will hurt you, then Sora will kill you. And you know that." Jeongmin whispered.

 

JaeQ frowned, "This is unacceptable. Should I call Pure Hearts to join us?" Donghyun nodded. "Yes, I think that'd be a good idea."

 

While she was busy trying to get a hold of Pure Hearts, Youngmin and Miyoung were quietly chatting. "See, I never did anything scandalous with her. She kissed me on the cheek by herself." he softly spoke

Please log in to read the full chapter