Out With Friends

You're Cute, and Mine. (Sequel to You're Not Cute At All.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F5fd6E2Vgc

Chu~ - f(x)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time passed by smoothly, and it was soon the beginning of August. Not much really happened, besides schedules to go to and chatting with Boyfriend or other groups. 5Star were going to finish their reality show series after the month was over.

 

Today was bright and sunny. While the rest of 5Star were chatting happily and doing whatever, Miyoung was staring at her phone.

 

Just staring.

 

 

She was contemplating. *Should I ask him about it? Or should I just let it slide..?*

 

Sighing, she got up. *I should just confront him about it. To find out what really happened.* Miyoung put on her jacket and headed out of the dorm after informing her members where she was going.

---
Ding dong~

 

It was Kwangmin who opened the door. "Oh, Miyoung!" he was surprised. "Hey, Kwangmin. Do you happen to know where—"

 

"Youngmin Hyung is?" he interrupted, knowing the answer. "Yeah, he's out right now. Wanna come in?" Kwangmin opened the door wider. Miyoung stepped inside and took off her shoes as he closed the door behind her.

 

"Hey!" Jeongmin and Hyunseong waved. Donghyun merely smiled, while Minwoo raised a brow. "Looking for your boyfriend? He's out."

 

"I know, brat." she took a seat next to him on the couch. Minwoo made a face. He wasn't really a brat!..right?

 

"Want something to drink?" Hyunseong offered, but she declined. Kwangmin sat on the other side of Miyoung. "Are you going to stay here and wait until Hyung comes back?"

 

"I guess so," she blinked. "Waeyo?"

 

 

Kwangmin and Minwoo exchanged glances, a sparkle transferring between their eyes. Miyoung frowned, "What are you two planning..?"

 

Jeongmin eyed them, "Maknaes, what message are you exchanging?" "Message?!" Miyoung gawked.

 

As if on cue, the two youngest males turned to the female. "How about we go out then, just the three of us?" they asked in unison.

 

"Eh?"

 

"It's a friend date. Are you going to go or not?" Minwoo rephrased the question. She was taken aback. "Friend date? But I'm waiting for Youngmin.."

 

"Yah, yah, you three, just go outside and do whatever you like to do!" Donghyun interfered. "Who knows, you might run into Youngminnie on the way."

 

 

"So your answer is?" Kwangmin leaned towards her. Miyoung almost rolled her eyes. "Fine, I'm in. It's not like I can say no, anyways."

 

The three hopped to their feet. "Alright, let's go!" and they left just like that. Jeongmin felt a bit uneasy. "Hyung, is it okay to leave those three out together? I me

Please log in to read the full chapter