Comeback Stage

You're Cute, and Mine. (Sequel to You're Not Cute At All.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DtKbaFbonE

Janus - Boyfriend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

November came along, and Boyfriend had their comeback with the song 'Janus'. The fangirls were going crazy at the new side of Boyfriend. The song was also very catchy.

 

Their comeback stage was today. 5Star came to support their sunbaes. Yoonmi took a selca with Minwoo in the background, getting his hair styles. "We're here to support Boyfriend sunbaes~ Say hi, Minwoo-yah!"

 

Minwoo scowled, "Are you really going to post that? I look weird." "Ey, you look fine, dude." she nudged him with her elbow.

 

"Boyfriend, going on in five!" one of the stage workers opened the door before leaving just as fast as he came. The boy group stood up, dressed in their stage outfits, and they looked H-O-T hot. Their image for the comeback this time matched up with it.

 

"Wow, I think I felt my heart skip a beat!" Hanki joked, placing a hand over her heart. JaeQ shook her head and smiled at the men, "You all look handsome! Boyfriend, hwaiting!"

 

"HWAITING!"

 

Youngmin quickly pecked a kiss on Miyoung's cheek before he got dragged away by Jeongmin, who muttered, "Aish, this kid!" "Nooo!!! Miyoung!!" Youngmin dramatically cried.

 

She rolled her eyes. "Bye." she showed him her back, making him gawk. "YAH, KIM MIYOUNG! I SWEAR, WHEN I'M DONE WITH THE STAGE I'

Please log in to read the full chapter