Plan in Action

You're Cute, and Mine. (Sequel to You're Not Cute At All.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAR4gFhTMHM

Rain Sound - B.A.P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joomin smiled, "Hi, Youngmin Oppa! You did really well on your comeback stage! You looked so handsome!" she blabbered on, advancing closer to him. Youngmin kept stepping backwards. "Yeah, thanks, Joomin. Uh—" he glanced around. Where was everyone when he needed help?!

 

As if his thoughts were heard, his twin and Minwoo came into view. Their eyes widened when they saw Joomin. "YAH!" Minwoo yelled, catching both of their attention.

 

"What do you think you're doing to Hyung?!" he stormed over, with Kwangmin behind him. Minwoo didn't care if other idols were staring at the moment or if he was being too noisy. "Hyung, go get everyone!" he told Kwangmin. The latter nodded and ran off.

 

Joomin smiled, "I was just talking with him, Minwoo-yah~ By the way, great job on performing your rap!" she feigned innocence and beamed. "Don't act innocent, Jang Joomin. We all know how you really are," he hissed so that only Joomin and Youngmin could hear.

 

"What's going on?" other idols whispered to each other, looking at the scene. Their managers ushered them into their waiting room, and glanced at the three. What was going on?

 

Her smiled dropped instantly, and a smirk replaced it. "Then don't interfere with my plan, No Minwoo." she pushed him backwards, making the latter fall to the ground. Youngmin reached Minwoo, "Are you okay?"

 

"Joomin!" Youngmin glared. Minwoo sat up and glowered at the female with such a burning ferocity that Joomin felt a small shiver down her spine. "You think Hyung will be yours?" Youngmin helped him up as the maknae laughed. At the same time, Boyfriend and 5Star had appeared. Donghyun frowned. *What is going on?*

 

"Well, think again. Youngmin Hyung's heart is for Miyoung, not you. Never will it be for you, crazy girl." Minwoo smirked, which made Joomin clench her fists.

 

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! HE IS MINE!" she grabbed Youngmin with so much force he

Please log in to read the full chapter