Collaboration

You're Cute, and Mine. (Sequel to You're Not Cute At All.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFbBEbMH2ps

You Are My Girl - B1A4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We are shining stars, 5Star! Hello, we are 5Star!" 5Star did their greeting for the M! Countdown backstage interview.

The questions were asked behind the camera that filmed the interview. The girls answered them, occasionally laughing at one's response.

 

 

 

"We know that maknae Miyoung is dating Youngmin, who is her sunbae. Miyoung-ssi, how do you feel about this?"

 

"Ah," Miyoung blinked. "Well, when our scandal first started, not too many took it well. I did feel a bit uncomfortable about it. But as the time passed, I think some fans have learned to accept our relationship." she answered.

 

 

 

"Do you think your relationship will affect your career?"

 

"Ani. I think the both of us will be able to handle our relationship while pertaining our career. It's also a bonus that we're in the same company," Miyoung smiled. "Ey~ Our maknae is so mature!" the other girls .

 

 

After the interview, MTV Diary filmed the members. "How did you feel about the interview?" the PD asked Jinhee. She blankly stared into the camera. "Um..it was...good..I guess."

"..."

"Hanki-ah, come here." Jinhee grabbed Hanki and placed her in front of the camera to remove the awkwardness. Hanki looked at the elder one, confused. "What is it, Unnie?"

 

Jinhee ran away. Hanki blinked. "Um..hi, viewers! Hanki reporting for duty! I don't know why Jinhee Unnie ran..but anyways! We just did an interview with M! Countdown. Are you excited to see the interview~?" she winked. Oh, how well she worked with the camera. Unlike Jinhee, who was camera-shy.

 

 

 

After the show, 5Star's manager called the girls together. MTV Diary had already packed up, so they were finally not on camera. "Alright, girls. We have to go to a meeting. Okay?" their manager

Please log in to read the full chapter