Special Stages

You're Cute, and Mine. (Sequel to You're Not Cute At All.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78My5jNnUWo

A-Yo - SHINee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright! Pure Hearts and 5Star, HWAITING!!" the nine girls yelled with fists pumped in the air. "We'll do good today, right?" JaeQ asked.

 
"NE!"

"Then, let's go!!" Minjung smiled. Pure Hearts and 5Star cheered.

 

Teen Top and Infinite had just finished performing their special stage. When L.Joe passed by, he grinned at Miyoung, "Good luck!" "Thanks, L.Joe!" she beamed as he ruffled her hair before following the rest of s.

 

"And now, Pure Hearts and 5Star!" the MC boomed into his microphone. The girl groups got on stage and into their positions before the camera began filming them. The music started.

 

They went through the perfomance without any mistakes, thankfully. After bowing to the audience, the two groups ran backstage. B1A4 and A Pink were waiting, as they were next. Each group bowed to one another, said good luck, and left.

 

Back in 5Star's dressing room, they watched B1A4 perform 'Baby Good Night'. "Girls, you did good!" JaeQ told the younger females. They all cheered. "All the hard work has paid off!" Hanki yelled out.

 

"Ojik nan neoui boyfriend~ Eh eh eh!"

 

Miyoung glanced at her phone sitting on the table just a few feet away from her. She picked up the call. "Yeobosaeyo?"

 

"Miyoung-ah~ Wanna go to Infinite's dressing room with me?" L.Joe asked on the other line. Miyoung looked at the door. "Um..why?"

 

"Don't you want to meet your sunbaes? Or, you wanna come over to my dressing room?"

 

"Hold up." she held it away from her ear. "JaeQ Unnie! Can I go out with L.Joe to meet Infinite Sunbaes?"

 

JaeQ narrowed her eyes. "..fine. But nothing scandalous, okay?"

 

"I promise I won't," Miyoung assured. "Mwo?! I wanna go, too!" Hanki protested. "Hanki-ah..." Jinhee looked at her.

 

"Go next time, okay? We're still new in the idol world. Anything scandalous can be brought up if we're not too careful." Jinhee explained. Hanki sighed, fully understanding. Still, she glanced at Miyoung.

 

"Can you at least tell them I said hi?"

 

Miyoung nodded before bringing her cellphone back to her ear. "L.Joe?" "I'm here! So, what's your answer?" he replied.

 

"Sure."

"Asa! Let's meet outside of Teen Top's dressing room. You know where it is, right?"

 

"Yeah. I'll be there soon, okay?" she confirmed. "Ye~ Bye!" he hung up on her.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter