Practicing is Fun!

You're Cute, and Mine. (Sequel to You're Not Cute At All.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly_73SLSJW0

Watch Out - ZE:A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"CAN I GET A 'LEGGO'?!" Hanki yelled, waving her arm about. Yoonmi began beatboxing, joining in. JaeQ grabbed a water bottle and began rapping.

 

"Uh, yeah!" Hanki would add in time to time. Miyoung and Jinhee were dancing along. They made eye contact and smiled.

 

"...CUZ WE ARE 5STAR!" JaeQ finished as the five went next to each other and did an ending move.

 

"What the heck was that." Hyunseong said, staring at the girls. 5Star burst out in laughter and high-fived each other. "It's called freestyle, Oppa! Don't you knowwwwww??" Hanki replied, grinning.

 

"Yes, I do, Hanki," he rolled his eyes with a small smile. Niel stood up and clapped, "Whooo! That was nice, 5Star!" he high-fived Jinhee.

 

5Star were just doing..whatever while some members of Boyfriend and Teen Top watched them. They were waiting for Pure Hearts to show up so the girl groups could practice together once again.

 

L.Joe raised an eyebrow as Miyoung sat down next to him. "What was that?" "Don't question us. We're dorks," she replied. He laughed and ruffled her hair, "I wasn't referring to that. I was referring to your dance."

 

"Oh. Jinhee and Yoonmi Unnie showed that to us, since they're the dancers of the group." she explained. "Ah~" L.Joe nodded.

 

Minwoo rolled his eyes. He was on the other side of Miyoung, "Really, now. I think you guys are worse than us." "Hush, Minwoo!" Miyoung threw her jacket at him.

 

He dodged it, "Oh my God! Don't be like this, Miyoung!" "Should I just kill you right now and ask Sora to help me?!"

 

Minwoo made a face, "I'm good! I don't need to sweat because of you two." "Yeah, that's what you always say, Sweat Queen," Jeongmin taunted.

 

"HYUNG!!!" Minwoo stood up and stomped his foot, frustrated. Niel laughed at the scene, while Changjo went over to Jinhee to talk to h

Please log in to read the full chapter