Our Heaven and Hell.

She is my older sister and I am her younger sister.

YOURS’ POV

I am not lying but…The second day of school is horrible! I swear it’s irritating! The last period before the bell rings, there is this teacher name Mr. Park and he is Tiffany’s form teacher. I don’t know the hell why, he knew I am her twin sister and he looked down at me!

“Miss. Hwang, I think you should buck up your homework and be more like our top student Miss. Tiffany Hwang if not you will retain very soon.” He said and my jaws dropped. I almost went up and box his head until his mother cannot even recognize him.

However, the good news is no one in class really listens to him. Which means, no one really know Tiffany and I are siblings. The minute the bell ring, I grabbed my bag along with me and went out of the classroom. “_______!” IU shouted from the back and I ignored her. Seriously, sorry babe.

Yongguk’s POV

I was walking along at the hallway with my friends while waiting for the short break to over. I turned my head towards the right and I saw a familiar figures sitting at the school swimming pool. “Hey…”I spoke out and my friends look at me giving me the questioning look.

“I just remember I have something on, I will meet you guys later on in the classroom.” I excuse myself and they just nodded their head. I jogged down the stairs and towards the swimming pool.

Softly, I push the door hoping that she didn’t hear me. Tip-toeing, I sneak behind her wanting to scare her. But, I stopped after I saw her expression. I soften, “what’s wrong?” I concern and she looks at me in shock. “Yongguk…” she stumbles. Did she ever know that she is cute when she calls my name that way?

YOURS’ POV

I took off my shoe, putting my legs into the cold water and sway in back and forth. *Stupid teacher, I hate it when people compare me with her.* I kick the liquid that never have a fixed shape. “What’s wrong?” I heard someone’s voice and I turn around.

Oh My God?! It’s him! “Yongguk…” I called his name shyly and lower my head hoping he didn’t saw my reddish cheeks. From the edge of my eyes, I saw another pair of legs drip into the water and I look at him in confusion.

“Don’t you think the water really feel so refreshing?” He starts the conversation and I didn’t reply him. “Something happened?” He asks and I shake my head. “When you are unhappy you always find water…” He pointed out and I sigh in defeats. He knew me too well… water always make me feel clam.

“The teacher compares me with my twin sister…”I spit out and he giggles a little. “What’s wrong with it?” He asks. Wait did he just ask me that question? He didn’t eat his medicine today, I assure you! “It’s a big problem! I hate being compared, especially with that sister of mine.” I admit it. I mean that’s the fact.

“Why?” He asks again. “Let’s just say we are not as friendly as you think.” I ended the topic and he just nodded his head. Suddenly, he pushes my head and now I am lying on his shoulder. “Don’t be depresses because this small matter, remember this.” He paused awhile. “Whenever, _______ is upset. Yongguk will always be there for her.” He said and I was melted by his words.

“Thanks.” I smiles. “No problem.” He replied. Did he never notice that every time he made this said this kind of sentence always made my heart flutters and butterflies in my stomach? I just hope my relationship will remain like this.

Slyly, I held onto his hand and play with his fingers. When did his fingers become so big? We all must have really grown up didn’t we? “What are you thinking about?” Yongguk took a peek at me. “Nothing much.” I lied and he just let it go.

After that, Yongguk went back lesson and I went home. I was b like an idiot and I swear everyone was giving me that weird glance.

TIFFANY’S POV

In school, I was unlocking my locker trying to get my books. “Morning Tiffany.” An unknown person smile and me. I shows her my signature smile, “good morning to you too.” I guess this become one part of my job in school since I want to be the student council head.

I hugged the books in my chest, “morning Tiffany!” One by one greeted and I just flashed my fake smile to them as a reply. Entering my classroom, I choose a seat nearer to the front so I can concentrate more.

When Mr. Park is teaching us geography, “Work harder Tiffany. You are the top five students in our school and I have high expectation of you compared to your younger sister who studied at the lousier class.” He said and my eyes widen in shock.

Wait, how did he know that ______ is my twin sister? Could it be _____ told him? No! It’s impossible, she hates me till the core and she wouldn’t want to acknowledge me. If she did, we wouldn’t be in such bad terms.

I hate being compared, especially my younger twin sister. She’s not dumb, she’s just lazy. If she starts studying, she will out run me for sure and I will lose everything. I mean it! I will lose everything! I am scare…

YOURS’ POV

Slotting the key of the house, “why were you so late?” Tiffany folds her arms and taps her feet against the floor. Nevertheless, I gave her the cold shoulder and return back to my bedroom. “YAH!” She blew up and that’s her biggest weakness. She hates being ignored by people because she loves to be the center attention of the crowd.

I closed the door of my bedroom and it was open again. “Stop giving those cold shoulders!” Tiffany demands. Spinning around, hinting her to continue her sentence. “Do you know its tiring to live with you?!” She said. “Did you think it’s easy to live with you too?” I talked back to her.

She was analyzing me, “when for a date huh?” She wriggles her eyebrows at me. Seriously, it’s disgusting. “You are insulting me again in your mind didn’t you?” Tiffany caught me red handed. “I didn’t go for a date, no one likes me.” I declined.

“You know I have a hard life and it all thanks to you.” She shot me a glare. Wait what? Me?! “It because of you! People start to have high expectation on me!” She pointed her fingers at me. “Did the wires in your brain connected wrongly? It’s because you I have a hard life you know!” I raise my voice in vexed. This insane woman never used her brain nor is she living in her own world?

“I have to flash my signature smile every time student greeted me, do you know how tiring it is?!” Tiffany said and I am huffing. “Then, be yourself!” I yelled. “I can’t my image will be ruined!” Tiffany starts to make a fuss.

“Zip your mouth then! Out of nowhere, you started this stupid argument than you are comparing life. I have a hard time to you know! So, don’t be a bimboo and fight with me.” I scold her and her eyes become teary. “I hate you!” She screams.

“Yea! I hate you too and shut the door before you leave!” I remind her and she slammed the door. What’s wrong with her? Quarreling with me the second I reached home? Crazy!

TIFFANY’S POV

Why can’t she see that I am trying to have a conversation with her? Why does she treat me this way? I am being nice and talk to her. But, she yelled at me! Why is she being such a pain. Why doesn’t she understand my pain in school…

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is an update! ^^

Hope you guys enjoys! ^^

Anyways, thanks for subbing, viewing and commenting this fanfic! ^^

Kamsahaminda! ^^