More and more people realize.

She is my older sister and I am her younger sister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCSQAg_KCkQ

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------

I am on my way home, massaging my shoulder and stretching my head. I wonder why the student council does so many meeting within one day, I am fatigue and now I just want to lie on the bed but I still have homework from school. I have to admit, this is the first time I care for homework and it was not for me at all.

Suddenly, oranges rolls down the road and I help to pick up as many as I can. I carry six of them and one of them went nowhere. “I am sorry; I only can get all this for you.” I apologize and bow. “Tiffany?” I look up and it was my mother. “Mummy?” I said and help her out.

“We can put these oranges in my bag and can you walk?” I ask and she nodded her head. When she tries to stand, her body was not stable and she was about to fall again. I caught her, “I will carry you back home.” I offer and she blinks her eyes at me.

I pass her my bag and she carry for me. “Hurry up and hop on.” I said and she did it. On the way, “are you alright? Is mummy to heavy?” She asks. “I am fine and you are really heavy.” I joked and she whacks my head. “Mum!” I yell. “How dare you make this kind of jokes with your mother?!” She lectures. I shouldn’t save her at the first place.

After awhile, “you are not Tiffany right?” She blurts out and I look at her in shock. “What? I am Tiffany, you think too much.” I said and she smiles. “I am your mother, I know the both of you very well and you are ______.” She assures.

Inside my heart, I am in panic because more and more people notice that. Are we really so easy to identify? “Nope, you are wrong this time. I am Tiffany; my birthmark is on the left hand side.” I talk back. “Do you realize something about Tiffany?” She asks and I wait for her next sentence. “She never talks back to me before.” She point out and I was caught red-handed.

I remain silent, “I don’t know what happened between the two of you but at least the both of you are safe and I am fine with it.” She said and I was relieved. “_______, since there are only two of us, I just want to say I never love Tiffany more than you. I love the two of you equally because the both of you are my daughter.” She spits out and my heart sour.

“It just I love the two of you differently, you are so independent that mummy sometimes feel so insecure, afraid that you will leave me very soon so I decide to help you secretly.” She added on and my eyes turns red colour.

“However, I realize that I was wronged too because you do love me back too.” She said. “Remember there was one time when I fall sick? I recalled that you will always come into my room and change my towel every two to three hours. I was really touched till I cried under my blanket.” She confessed and I was super embarrasses.

Damn, I really regretted for doing that it was my greatest downfall of my image now everyone knew it. “How do you know?” I ask. “It is because of your hair, Tiffany is bang and you are side slope. Also, I saw your birth mark and it was on the right hand.” Mum smiles in victory.

I look up and we reach home. "Mum, can you open the door for us?" I ask and she did it. After that, I place her on the sofa and when to get the medical oil. I put her leg on my lap and rub it for her on the sore area. Out of nowhere, she caresses my hair and I did not respond. "You are a good girl and I am really happy that you are my daughter." She comments and tears escape from my eyes.

"Omma!" I sob and continues to my hair.

I was wrong all the while, I thought my mum does not love me for who am I. However, after today, I realise I was the one made my mother cries the most.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone this is an update! ^^

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^