Losing a hexagon.

She is my older sister and I am her younger sister.

 

Chapter 14: Losing a hexagon.

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HwjMySsKJA

Please listen to this song reading this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knocked the door and I entered the bedroom. The room looked so dark and the curtains covered the window. I sighed and closed the door sit down on my bed. “Hey Tiffany…” I called her and she did not respond. “I know you are awake…” I added on.

Then, she turned around and her eyes were puffy red. “_____...” She whimpered and I hang my head down low. “What should I do?” She asked and I went silent. “I am sorry…” She said ruefully and I glance at her. “Why is it your fault?” I question her back.

“It is because of me…” She sobbed. “It is because of me…I was so selfish because I wanted to meet Hoya again. If I did not go and meet him nothing like this will happened.” She continued. I held onto her hands tightly, “Come on. This is only a small misunderstanding and I promise I will solve it. Then, everything will be back to normal.” I ensured her.

I went out of the room and make a sandwich for Tiffany to eat. It have been a day since she last ate. All out of sudden, you took out your phone and scan through the message you once texted Yenny. “If you tell anyone that the both of you have switch body, you will lose one of the hexagon you have collected.” You recalled.

“Is this my last choice?” I whispered to myself and you locked the screen of the phone.

I went back to the room and pull the curtains away and allow the bright sunshine shine in the room. “Eat something.” I told her and she sat up the bed. “Hey Tiffany…” I started and she glanced at me. “Will you mind if we change our body back at a later time?” I asked and she rounded her eyes at me. “What do you mean?” She questioned me back.

“Just answer my question, yes or no?” I looked at her and she shake her head. “I do not mind at all because no matter what you are still my sister.” She replied and I let out a soft smile. Later, I stood up and Tiffany was asleep. “Sorry.” I said ruefully.

I went to SM high school and the environment was amazing. Flowers are blooming beautifully and the school looked at a white castle. I stepped into the school and started searching for Hoya. “Excuse me…” I stopped a student from this school. “Do you look where Hoya normally is?”

On the other hand, Hoya is in the art room and sitting on the window frame staring into space. He unlocked his phone and the wallpaper is Tiffany and him. “She said she will meet me and explain to me. However, where is she? Or she turned back?” He thought negatively.

“Hoya?” I called and he turned. “What can I help you?” His words were cold. “I am glad Tiffany was not here.” You thought. “I have to tell you something.” I said and he gave me a cold shoulder. “It’s about Tiffany.” I carried on.

“What are you trying to say? You are Tiffany. I recognise the birthmark on your wrist.” He pointed out. “True, you are right. I am Tiffany. However, it is not as simple as you see.” I said and he raised his eyebrows at me.

“I know you may find this outrageous. But, Tiffany and I have swap our soul. Tiffany is ____ and ____ is Tiffany. I know it’s hard to believe to what I have to say. Our soul have been swap by a fairy call Yenny. But, I just want to tell you Tiffany love you dearly and yesterday was just a misunderstanding. That guy was my crush he mistook Tiffany as me. Also, you should be able to differentiate my sister and me. ” I explain and he went out of words.

“That’s what I have to say and I hope you go and apologize to my sister. She is deeply hurt by you.” I ended my conversation with him and left he dumbfounded. On my way home, I saw Yongguk standing outside my house.

“Looking for me?” I said. “I can give you my answer now, Tiffany is ______ and _____ is Tiffany. We have swap our soul.” I answered him coldly and entered the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. ^^

Please support my other stories too!