Hoya’s apologies.

She is my older sister and I am her younger sister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCSmtQBJ8Ps

Please listen to this song while reading this chaper, thanks! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on my way home; I brought donuts and many different favours. I hope _____ will like it, I specially brought chocolate and it is her favourite. When I walk up the slope, I heard people punching and groaning in pain. The hitter turns around and my eyes widen in shock, it is Hoya.

He wipes away the blood at the edge of his mouth; he saw me and was taken aback too. He walks towards my direction, “can you help me pass the message to Tiffany?” He requests and I nodded my head. “I am sorry for being so mean to her at the gate and I would like to apologies to her. Can you ask her if she is free to meet me and I will be waiting for her at the park tomorrow. She will be able to know which park.” With that, he leaves and I look at his back.

I rush back home and my sister is watching television program, I switch it off and she was yelling at me now. “Help me…” I murmur and she raises her eyebrows at me. “Hoya said that he wants to meet Tiffany tomorrow but I am Tiffany!” I blurt out everything and she just bites her cookie.

“It is very simple, why so worry?” She said. “Just put hair extension and you are me already.” She added. Oh yea, why didn’t I think about it at the first place? “Why should I do?” I ask her. “What do you do best?” She questions me. “Studying?” I reply and she face-palm herself.

“It is baking! I am eating your cookie right now right?!” She pointed it out and I laugh.

The next day, my sister helps me to bake cookies for Hoya in the early morning. We had lots of fun and this will be another memory we will have with each other. “DING!” The sound comes from the oven and the cookies smell amazing.

The vibrating sound comes from our phone again, “congrats! Another hexagon pieces earned.” Yenny sent and we high-five. After that, she helps me to extent my hair and I really look the same as my sister. “You can go now.” She said.

“What if something happened?” I ask in worry. “Call me.” She flashes her phone to me and off I go. I went to the park and I saw Hoya was already there. I breathe in and walk towards him. “Hello…” I said sheepishly and he smiles back to me sweetly.

“I bake some cookies for you.” I pass it to him. He took a bite, “thank you and it taste awesome.” He said and I blush. It has been long since Hoya praised me and the last time was when we are studying in Woolim secondary school together.

“It has been long I ate your cookie…” He makes a remark and I nodded my head. The last time I baked for him was the last day at Woolim secondary school too. “It was been long since we have a conversation too…” Hoya said. True, every good memory was at Woolim secondary when I am a normal girl and he was not a gangster yet.

“How are you?” He asks. “I am fine, how are you too?” I ask and he shakes his head. “I am so tired…” He stretches his arms. “I am so tired of studying, family and fighting.” He confessed. “That time, you fought with a guy, who is him?” I ask.

“How did you know I fought with a guy?” He asks in surprises. , I almost blow out my cover. “My sister told me.” I lied and he nodded his head. “Just a person who wants to fight with me.” He explains and I look at him worry.

“Do you know the reason why I called you here today?” Hoya asks and I shake my head. “I am here to apologize, I am sorry for being so mean at you when we are outside of your school. I did not mean that Seoul High school is a lousy school, it just I feel betrayed because we promised that to go SM. High together and you left. I was alone and no one to relay on…” He voices trembles.

“Actually, I have another confession to make. I love…”

Out of nowhere, “Tiffany?” Yongguk pops out. My eyes widen in shock, at this time?! “Who he is?” Yongguk asks. Words are unable to come out from my mouth, “I see you have a new boyfriend.” Hoya smirks and I shake my head. What am I going to do?!

“If you are trying to make revenge, you successes and have fun dating. I will be leaving now.” Hoya stands up and leaves. “Hoya!” I shout from behind. Yongguk hold onto my wrist, “let go of me!” I yank my arm back and chases after him.

“I can explain, listen to me…” My words were cut off by him. “You don’t need too, I hope that we will not meet anymore in the future and I will bless you and your boyfriend.” Hoya ends his sentences and tears roll down my cheeks.

Why did it end like this?! This isn’t the ending I want… Yongguk stands behind me, I turn around. “I hate you!” I scream and run away leaving him behind and dumbfounded.

----------------------------------------

This is an update, hope you guys enjoy it.

Thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^