Your wish is my command.

She is my older sister and I am her younger sister.

It is a Saturday, I am lying on my comfy bed actually I am awake it’s just lazy of me to get out from it. The thought of arguing with Tiffany makes me sick, it is tiring and irritating. Why does she like to make all those small matters to become big problems? Such a problematic girl.

I heard that someone is opening the door, closing my eyes acting like I am asleep. “Wake up.” Tiffany calls. Out of so many voices, it is Miss. Tiffany again. “I know you are awake, just open your eyes already.” She caught me.

“Don’t you have anyone else to disturb?” I ask. “Our parents went out and will only be back the next day morning.” She spins around. “Let’s go out and eat. There is no meal today.” Tiffany says and I went to change out from my pajamas.

We are walking, on the road together and it is so awkward. We went to eat Burger King, sitting at the seat at the corner. “What are you waiting for?” Tiffany asks. “For you to buy me food of course.” I answer coldly.

“Me?!” She points at herself. “That is the job of the older sister.” I smile and she rolls her eyes. In the end, she still brought me food. We are eating, “how is school?” She starts this topic and I frowns feel like punching her on the face.

Isn’t it obvious that I am doing badly because of her in the same school as me? Out of many school Seoul high…With her score she could enter SM. High school. That is the best school and why this? Don’t feel like bricking with her. “Fine.” I simply reply. “Cool.” She answers too.

After eating, we are on our way home. “You know your life is pretty simple.” She commented. Here she goes again~

“You don’t need to maintain anything like images, grades and relationship.” She continues. “Stop it.” I said nicely. “It is the truth; I am so envy of you.” She did not stop. “Tiffany Hwang for the last time shut up.” I warn.

However, she did not listen to me and she continues to complain her freaking life. “I said SHUT UP!” I yell at her and she was in awe. “You are the one who take this route of your life, you want to be center of the crowd, you want to be the smart one and you want to have lots of friends. Those are what you have chosen, don’t regret it! You do not know my life is hard too!” I lectured her in the middle of the street.

“I have to be always compared to you, the Miss. I am so perfect. Why must I be under this stupid pressure?! What so big deal about us are twins?! We look alike but our character is totally different! I like to be the naughty one, the one who does not listen to order and being in my own group so buzz off!” I got fed up by her.

It is not like Seoul high is a lousy school, you need grades to enter too okay and many students want to enter this school too! Why must she say like I am the very dumb one?! I did study for my entrance exam too already!

“Tell me what to do then?!” Tiffany screams back. “Be yourself!” I raised my voice. “How?! You only know how to say do it for me then!” She yells. “If I can go into your body sure!” I scream back. This girl really is on my nerves.

In the middle of the night, I open my eyes and my surrounding is all white. I scratch my head and slowly getting up. Why am I not in my pajamas?! Why am I in a piece of white dress?! I scan around and there is another figure lying next to me.

She tossed and facing me, my eyes widen in shock. Tiffany?! I shake her and she woke up. “Morning…” She said. “I see you ladies have woken up.” An unknown voice spoke. “Who are you?” I ask. Suddenly, a vibrant light shines on our face. “I am Yenny, I am a fairy.” She smiles.

“I am here with a mission which is to make the relationship between the both of you get closer and better compared than before.” She explains and waves her wand. “Let’s swap soul.” She announces and we black out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update! ^^

Please do enjoy it!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfics of mine.

Kamsahaminda! ^^