Bang Yongguk’s confession.

She is my older sister and I am her younger sister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxxiOFYVjVk

Please listen to this song reading this chapter, Thanks! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day morning, I woke up and my phone vibrates on the table. I pick it up and a MMS message was sent. I open it and the second piece of the hexagon was shown. Four more to go but I wonder what will it form when it is completed.

“Did you have it?” Tiffany asks and I nodded my head with a smile. “Just a little more to go.” Tiffany said and I nodded my head again. “Breakfast?” I ask and it is her turn to nod her head. “I don’t want peanut butter bread; it is so boring after so many days.” I complain on the way down.

YONGGUK’S POV.

I was on my way to school, taking the bus and I was listening to my hip-hop song. The bus makes a turn and passed the fountain yesterday. Suddenly, the scene went I saw Tiffany replayed itself inside my brain. Is that really Tiffany or it is her?

I don’t know if I am thinking too much, I think that _______ was not the ______ I used to be with. She changed into someone else within this whole week, she became more well-manner and her character was not like her normal self. Is she in problems?

Tiffany, her twin sister was more alike than to the _____ I used to know. Yesterday, I was on the way home after jogging and I saw a figure sitting at the fountain and deeping her feet into the water. I thought it was her because that was what she always does when she is troubles.

I run towards that direction, “______?” I called and she turns around with her crying face. “Tiffany right?” I ask and she nodded her head. “Sorry, I thought you are your younger sister.” I apologized and she shook her head.

When I sent her home, I don’t feel uncomfortable at all but a familiar feeling. After that, she found her and _____ have to go and help her mother. “Yongguk…” She calls my name and my heart pounds harder compared to before. “Thank you.” She bows and I laugh.

“Sleep early girl, take care of yourself well.” I said and left. I saw her looking at my back figure it shock. Is she shocked by my sentence or is she ______? What could happen to them? Switch identity or body? I wonder...

Another time, when I was going to my next lesson and Tiffany pops out in front me really reminds on how ______ always did when we are in secondary school. Then, I went to _______’s classroom and pass her a packet of her favourite bunny chewy sweet. She was not really excited its just normal, it was so disappointing.

The day before when _____ was attacked by eggs, I went to find her at the nurse room and Tiffany was inside too. “Take care of her for me.” She said and walked out. Out of nowhere, my heart turns so cold and empty. I thought I was imagines too much.

After that, I wanted to help her to clean up but she peels my hand away from her head. That was not how she usually does; she will always loves my care and touch. What really happened? Or am I just thinking so much?

I hop down from the stairs of the bus; I saw the both of them at the entrance of the school gate. “Yah, same timing and place.” Tiffany talks to her and she just waves goodbye. I crossed the road and follows Tiffany.

I hide behind the pillar and she is unlocking her locker. She opens a packet of sweet and I narrowed my eyes to get a better view of what it is. “Chewy bunny…” I mumble. I look back at her and she was smiling happily.

She walks away; I run after her and capture her wrist. She turns around looking at me, “hello Yongguk.” She smiles even brighter. Without thinking much, “you are ______ right?” I ask and her expression changed to surprises.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update, please enjoy it.

anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic!

Kamsahaminda! ^^