Protecting my sister.

She is my older sister and I am her younger sister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEy2OZkYD_M

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day of school, I woke up and scratch my head. I don’t know why, I feel so relieved after swapping body with my younger sister. I change out from my clothes and went to wash up. After that, I went to my room and find her.

Silently, I open the door and she is still asleep. I saw the table is full of textbook and I am melted by the little note wrote by her. “Achieved top three results to maintain Tiffany’s Image!” She pasted it on the wall.

Maybe, a few more minutes of sleep? I giggle and help her to pack her bag. Accidently, a book fall and hit the floor. She groans, “good morning.” She said and I struck out my tongue feeling guilty. “You saw the notes right?” She sat up and I nodded my head.

“It is so embarrassing!” She grumbles and I shake my head. “It is awesome!” I spoke out and she laughs. In the end, we laughed together. It has been a long time since we did this together as a sibling. Times to time, I miss this moment of yours.

At the entrance of school, “see you later at recess alright?” She said and I nodded my head. I really like this short bonding times with my younger sister. “Do well in lesson!” I wave and she waves back to me too. I must do well for her too!

YOURS POV.

After separating with Tiffany, I sigh in trines and drag my feet towards my locker. I am feeling tried with studies but I cannot let Tiffany’s image go downfall like mine. She really does care about her result and she wants to be a doctor as her sister I need to support her right?

Gathered all my books, I straighten my back and go into the war. All the best to me!

At the corner of the building, “you see Tiffany is unhappy it must be the girl she came in the morning. She must be pulling her down. I wonder what that stupid girl is doing with Tiffany!” An unknown voice mumbles. “Let’s show her what does the Tiffany fan club will do to her.” They smirk and disappear.

Tiffany’s POV.

During recess, I am on my way to the rooftop and the feeling is so uncomfortable. I feel that everyone is staring and gossiping about me. Is it because my sister has done something wrong in school in the past that let everyone dislike her?

Slowly, the crowd around me in circle and I was taken aback. I just stand there staring at them, wondering what they will do next. Next, they threw eggs at me. I scream and protect myself with my hands. “Stop bugging Tiffany you !” One of them shouts. “You are the mastermind that makes Tiffany tired!” Insults came one after another. I sob and hoping saving will save me.

Suddenly, I can feel that someone is blocking the attacks from me and I took a peek from my hands. My eyes widen and it was my sister. She smirks, “the almighty Tiffany needs to be protected too right?” My eyes became teary, “I am sorry but the next thing I will do may break the promise between us…” She whispers and stands up.

YOURS POV.

I was on my way to the rooftop and I saw a lot of people crowding in a circle. Being curious, I joined them and my eyes enlarge when I saw what happened. Why are they throwing eggs at Tiffany?! I squeeze in the whole lot of people and embrace Tiffany in my arms.

“The almighty Tiffany needs to be protected too right?” I smirk and she looks at me with her teary eyes. “I am sorry but the next thing I will do may break the promise between us…” I whisper and stand up staring at the crowd.

“Tiffany…” I heard them calling my name.

“What do you think you human being is doing?!” I scream on top of my voice. “We are helping you Tiffany! It is because of this girl that causes you to be tired and not cheerful anymore. We want our happy Tiffany back!” Someone shouted.

“That is why we believe that but punishing this girl, our goddess Tiffany will come back and she will never stick with you again!” The head of the fan club yells. I clenched my fist in vexed, “you still crazy people better get a check up in your brain!” I yell and everyone is in silent.

“I don’t need this nonsense fan club, do you think by doing this is a right way? This is my personal life; I can do whatever I want so OFF!” I scold. I know I may get whacked by Tiffany because I cursed using her image.

“Who do you think you guys are?! You guys are only students and she is not a low grade girl. She maybe is annoying and rude sometimes but she is sweet and caring in some moment. Also, I will not let you guys bully her anymore because she is my twin sister!” I announce and everyone is in shock.

“She will stick with me forever because she is another half of me, wherever I go she will tag along with me and you guys have problem with it?!” I ask and they shake their head in disbelieves. I went back help Tiffany to get her feet up, “don’t block my way!” I scream at the bunch of fools standing in front of us.

Next, I carry her to the nurse office and she is sitting on the chair. I search for towel and soak it wet. “Clean yourself.” I order and she held onto the towel not moving. “How about you?” She said with a trembling voice.

I took the towel on her hands and clean the stain on her head. “I will clean myself, no worries.” I assure her and she starts crying. “Stop crying, I am sorry I used your image and scold bad words.” I said and she shakes her head.

“I am happy…” She mutters and I raise my eyebrows at her. Did she damage her brain? “Because…I thought I was popular in school and went I am in your body…” She sniffs. “I realize that when I need the help most, no one came in and protect me. It was you who saved me from this situation.” She said and I am touched too.

“The reason isn’t it very simple? The reason is because you are my twin, my sister and it is my duty to protect you right?” I smile and she cries harder. “Dumb.” I mock her and she laughs. Suddenly, the door opened and it is Yongguk.

I return her the towel, “take care of her for me.” I smile and walk out the nurse room. One part of me is delight because Yongguk is worry for me and another part of me is jealous because I don’t want to see how mushy they are inside.

In the night, the lights are switch off and I am ready to sleep. Out of nowhere, a body squeezes in my bed and I furrowed my eyebrows. “I love you my sister.” Tiffany whispers and I giggle. “Such a baby.” I murmur and she hit my arm playfully. With that, we end up sleeping on the same bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is an new update!

Please do enjoy it.

Thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic!

Kamsahaminda! ^^