Accepting us as who we are now.

She is my older sister and I am her younger sister.

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLIK6pziE6g

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up by the vibration of my phone and I unlocked my screen. “A text message from Yenny.”

“I am sorry to announce that the two of you have lost a piece of your hexagon. However, please do work double hard to win them back.” She wrote and I lock my phone. I sighed, “Here come the next one to disturb my morning.”

The door slammed, “what happened?!” Tiffany screamed and I hide under the blanket. “Don’t ignore me! How did we lose a piece of our hexagon without any reason?” She panicked. Then, Tiffany continue and shake me up. “Chill!” I yelled.

“I told Hoya and Yongguk that we have swapped our soul.” I told her and her jaws dropped in shock. “The price we have to pay is to lose a piece of our hexagon.” I added on and words were unable to come out from .

“I asked for your permission before too. I asked you yesterday, what if we have to wait a longer time before we can change back into our own body.” I remind her and afraid she will peel my skin off. “Also, you said you don’t mind because no matter what I will still be your younger sister.” I continued.

Tiffany snuggle in the blanket with me. “Did you do this so that Hoya will not dislike me?” She teases me and I am embarrassed. “I did it because I do not Yongguk to fall in love with the wrong person.” I said. It is true, this is one of my reason of course. Tiffany chuckled, “I love you my sister.” She embraced me tightly and I whined.

“Ding Dong!” The bell rings. “I will go get it.” I snuggled out from her clingy hug. I opened the door and it is Hoya standing at the entrance. “Hello.” He greeted. “Can I find Tiffany?” He added sheepishly and I giggled. “Come in and give me a minute.” I gestured him in the house.

I went back to my room and I saw Tiffany playing with my phone. “Hey!” I snatched it back and she let out a pedo smile. “I didn’t know you are so crazy for him.” She commented and I blushed. “Hoya is waiting for you downstairs.” I told her and she is stun. “Hurry up! If not I will chase him away!” I threaten her and she dashed down the stairs.

“Hi…” Hoya started and Tiffany’s face turned red in colour. “This is for you, I hope you will go out with me for dinner.” He handed her favourite roses and Tiffany nodded her head sheepishly. On the other hand, I am laughing at her upstairs. “I am glad, she is in joy now.” I thought in delight.

Afterwards, I went out of the house and search for my own dinner since Mum and Dad wasn’t at home. I passed by the skateboard ring and I thought of Yongguk. I out a few laughter and walked away continue to search for my dinner.

“_______” Someone shouted my name from the back and I turned. My heart throbs and butterflies were in my stomach. He run towards me and embrace me tightly. I can feel that my face turned hot. In the same time, I feel warm too. “Glad to see you again.” He said and I feel like I could explode in any time.

In the end, we went for dinner thought it wasn’t special. However, it is the best meal I had in my life.

-----------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter!

Enjoy your day.