The difference between the both of us.

She is my older sister and I am her younger sister.

In the midnight, I am staying up late burning midnight oil on both studies and the tons of files lying all over my table. I am sitting on my bed while reading all those files. “Too much books in the library…The school librarian needs assistance…” I mumbles and I can feel that one of my eye lid is closing. All out of the sudden, I yawned and slowly I fall asleep with the blue file in my hand.

The next morning, I woke up and realize I am late for school. I panicked, why didn’t anyone call me to wake up?! Then, I saw a note left on my study table. “Don’t worry, I will report to your teacher that you are sick and get an excuse for you.” Tiffany wrote and I am relieved.

Later on, I let out a smile. This older sister of mine can be sweet as sometimes. But, look at the side of the coin, she could be helping herself. I went down to the kitchen and I found a plate of breakfast on the table. “Morning Tiffany, are you feeling better?” Mum concerned and I let out a smile. “I heard from _____ that you are having a headache just now.” She continues.

Mum left the house and to work. My mum is a cashier at the supermarket near our house. I ate my breakfast and start washing up the dishes. Then, I changed into my uniform and process to the student council meeting room for personal time.

Before entering the room, I realized that is a paper pin on the noticeboard and it is call “Help us!” My eyes widen in surprised as there were a whole list of request they wish we could help them. “Tiffany?” Lee Kikwang the second vice president calls.

“Hey, good afternoon Kikwang.” I greet with a signature Tiffany smile. “Are you feeling better? That are rumours that you have fall sick in the morning.” He mumbles and I nodded my head. “Whoa, words does spread fast enough.” I thought in surprised.

“Why are you doing here?” I ask him and he hang his head down. “I always come to this room to study on my own and have my own meals…” He answered quietly and I sighed in depress. “Bullies.” I thought in vexed. Sitting down beside him, “can you help me with some of things? I need help with some of the rules and regulations.” I pleaded him and he nodded.

“Firstly, what is the paper outside for?” I started and he pushes his glasses up. “The paper out there is what we have to deal with every two weeks. The mission of the student council is to solve every problem the students have in school and our vision is to maintain the peace in the school.” He replied and my jaws dropped.

“Okay, Secondly, why do we need to care whether or not all the CCA clubs should have new equipment or not? I mean isn’t that the school job to do them?” I ask again and he drink a mouthful of juice. “Yes, you are right and it is the school jobs. However, we are their labour in some scene to check everything and write a report to them. So that, they can purchase the equipment needed in the school.” He answered and I can feel that I could faint anytime.

“Next, do you think that anyone can help me with all this load of work?” I question him and gave a deep thought about it. “I believe that other than me no one wants to bug into this business…You know they do not want to be the free labour.” He answer and I sank into my chair. “Even Sooyoung?” I question him and he nodded.

“Lastly, can we choose not to help them from the list outside? I mean there are thousands of them!” I empathizes and Kikwang nodded with a soft smile. “Thank god.” I said with gratefulness and lie in my chair. “Kikwang, I really need your help. I believe you are going to be my greatest and best assistance.” I grabbed onto his hand tightly. “I will do my best.” Kikwang smiles.

Inside the room, I have created a list of what we should do and should not do. Furthermore, organizing things according to the date and urgent matters we have to start with it first. “Kikwang, are you free tomorrow?” I ask and he nodded his head. “Great, can you stay back help me? Please!” I begged him and he agreed.

All out of the sudden, “I hope you do not mind me giving a comment. I think you have become another person Tiffany because in the past you don’t even want to ask help from anyone and you are always so strong and determine to accomplish everything by yourself.” Kikwang said and I just blink at him.

I let out a few laughter, “I guess this s what a leader have to do? Change when it is needed.” Who knows, someone did find us differently. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this story.

New story in between this fanfic.

Thank you. ^^