With Tiffany.

She is my older sister and I am her younger sister.

It is a Sunday morning and I was soundly asleep in my room. Sneakily, Tiffany sneak into my room and snuggle in the same bed as me. Slowly, she fall asleep beside me.

After a few hours, I wake up from my sleep and I sat on my bed. I stretch my arms and message my shoulder. “It is such a good sleep.” I said in delight. I furrowed my eyes, “What is this bunch of black stuff?” I thought. “Seaweed?” I continued.

I pulled the bunch of seaweed up and a person whining was heard. I was taken aback and frighten in the same time. The unknown object is moving and I was scare. I held onto my blanket tightly, hoping that the unknown object would not bite me.

She snuggled out from the blanket, “why did you pull my hair?” Tiffany pouts and I was defeated. “It hurts you know.” She caresses her head. “When did you come in and why are you in my room?!” I shouted and tears are on the verge to flow down my cheeks.

Tiffany yawn and she lean her back against the pillow. “I dreamt of a bad dream and I was in fear. Furthermore, I was unable to sleep alone because I am scare. So, I thought the best solution was to sleep with you.” She explain and I sighed.

“It is just a dream Tiffany.” I said and lie back down. “It is not just a dream! It is a bad dream!” She empathizes. “How scary could it be?” I asked coldly. “I dreamt of Mr. Clown chasing after me and he is about to eat me up!” She said and I got scare too. “Is the dream scary enough?” She questions and I nodded my head.

Tiffany lay back down the bed too. “Anyways, what’s the matter? I mean we used to sleep together when we are young.” She said and I recall. “You always like to hug me.” Tiffany added on. My jaws dropped in surprise, “it was you who always like to embrace me.” I said and she gave in a deep thought. “I guess you are right.” She let out a few laughter.

“I remember Tiffany always hide packets of snacks under your pillow. One fine day, there is a cockroach in our room and the reason is because you did not throw all those packets out into the bin.” I said and she pluck out her tongue. “I already said I am sorry.” She reminds you.

“Don’t just say bad things about me. You are as worse as me too.” Tiffany said. “I can still remember you always like to frat stinky frats into the blanket. I thought I was suffocated to death.” She said and I burst into laughter. Then, I let out a smelly frat again. “_____!” Tiffany yelled.

In the end, we are unable to stand the smell we run out of the room. It is unbearable. Later on, we went to the playground near our house. “Can you still recall we always like to play the swing?” Tiffany ask and I nodded. “Of course I remembered.” I replied.

Tiffany was excited and she dashed towards the swing first. She swung back and forth and I joined her too. We have an enjoyable time and it was memorable. A sudden thought that flashes across my mind.

I could not believe that we have grown up with a blink of an eye. It was like we are only yesterday we are just six years old and now we are already eighteen. I kind of wish that we could go back in time and enjoy that sweetest moment again.

“Hey…” Tiffany said and I glance at her. “I am sorry that I was not a good older sister that take care of you much.” She said and I smile. “I am sorry too.” I replied her and she raised an eyebrow on me. “For?” She questions.

“For not blaming me. I know the reason why you always told me not to admit that you are my older sister. It is because I am the one who does not want too. I know it upset you a lot because you love me very dearly Tiffany.” I said and she let out a soft smile.

“I love you so much sissy!” Tiffany embrace me tightly and I hugged her back. “I love you too.” I said.

With that we have earned back our third pieces of hexagon.

-------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter!

Have a nice weekend!