As the president of the student council.

She is my older sister and I am her younger sister.

After switching body with Tiffany, it is my first time attending student council and I am nervous because I am afraid someone will realize the difference between us. “Good morning, Tiffany.” Sooyoung the vice president greets and I force out a smile.

I sat down on one of the seat at the corner hoping no one will notice me and Sooyoung let out a few giggle. “Tiffany, you should be sitting here.” She points and I laugh awkwardly. “I am just taking a rest. You know since everyone have not reach the meeting room.” I explain and she nodded her head with a soft smile. “Phew.” I murmured under my breath.

As the meeting starts my eyes widen in shock because there are pile of flies are stacked in front of my eyes. “This is what we will be discussing today.” Sooyoung said and I glance at her in awed. “You mean we are going to complete everything within today?” I question her and she nodded her head emotionlessly. I rubbed my forehead, “what am I doing here?” I thought in tiredness.

“Let’s open up the first file and there is regarding the school festival reach is going to occur months later. There have been an issue on the funding itself because we have limited budget and the school have not gave us the sum of money needed to continue this project. Furthermore, we have so many projects on hand.” Sooyoung said and I am reading the content of the file.

“What is this? A live band? Why do we need a live band for school festival?” I whisper to myself. My eyes enlarge an inch, “$1000?!” I was taken aback by the price of the band. “Tiffany?” Sooyoung calls and I force out my smile again. “Yes?” I ask. “What should we do now?” She questions and everyone is staring at me.

I can feel cold sweat flowing down my cheeks and my palms are getting sweaty. “Think…” I thought very hard. Suddenly, “I think we should ask the school administration people about when the fund is coming down. So, may I ask who job is that?” I ask and everyone look at each other. “It is you Tiffany…” Sooyoung whispers and I froze on the spot. “This is so embarrassing.” I thought and wants to find a hole to hide myself.

Trying to get a grip, “I think skip to another case and let me to ask them before coming back to this case.” I declares. “The next case will be CCA funds as some of the equipment are spoil. Some of the CCA groups have request us for a new one.” Sooyoung said and I am defeated. “Alright, I will get someone to check the equipment before purchasing them.” I end the case.

“I cannot believe that was under the school council. I wonder what does the school does. Just supplying money? What a great school.” I thought in despair. At the end, “this is the end of the last case.” Sooyoung announces and I stretch in relieved. “It is time to go home now.” I thought and stood up from my seat.

However, everyone is just staring at me and I feel so weird. “I am sorry Tiffany. But, we have not clear a case today and we have not complete anything.” Sooyoung reminds and I was stunned. I let out a few dry cough and hug all those files. “I will think of a solution and by the next meeting we will progress really fast. Don’t worry.” I assured and they smile.

To be honest, I do not have confidence at all to finish up most of it because there is so many things to accomplish. At home, I sank into the sofa in fatigue. On the other hand, Tiffany just woke up from her beauty nap. “Hello sister.” Tiffany smiles and I rolled my eyes.

“How is student council? It is not as simple as you see doesn’t it?” She sit down beside me and I looked away from her. “I hate you…” I mumbles and she come nearer to me. “I believe that someone said that student council is an easy job to do.” She mocked me and I am a little angry.

“Tiffany don’t be so happy because you haven’t attend my CCA yet. Let me warn you the swimming club isn’t as simple as you think too.” I hiss at her and carry the stack of flies into my room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for supportig this fanfic. 

I wll be inserting new chapters in between my old ones hoping that it will spices up the story.

^^