I am now Tiffany and she is me.

She is my older sister and I am her younger sister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaAsiLatQV8

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------

I spring up and cold sweat flows down my head. I wipe the sweat away using my pink pajamas and I run my fingers through my bangs. That is one of the biggest nightmare I had, Tiffany is in it and Yenny the fairy? What the hell is the world becoming?!

Wait, pink pajamas and bang?! I run towards the mirror and words are unable to come out from my mouth. My legs went jelly and I just sat down on the floor. My body starts to trembles, I scream loudly and someone entered the room.

“Why are you shouting so early?” She asks while rubbing her eyes. I was defeated, “you…” I point at her in awe. “What about me?” She asks in confuse. “You are me…” I said in disbelieves. “Of course, I am you. You are my twin sister; I am the more feminine version of you.” She answers.

I shake my head, “open your eyes.” I mutter and she looks at me. Her jaws dropped in shock too, “why am I seeing myself in front of me?!” She asks. “Did you dream of a fairy name Yenny yesterday night?!” I ask and she nodded her head. “You are in the dream too!” She added and I was speechless.

“Tiffany…our body swapped.” I mumble. “That is impossible, I cannot accept that! It isn’t a scientific explanation too.” She walks nearer. “Then, explain to me what happen now!” I shout and she was unable to answer my question.

“Maybe, someone is playing a trick on us!” She makes something up. “Tiffany, check if there is a mark on your left shoulder.” I said. “Why?” She asks. “Follow my orders!” I raise my voice at her. She s her pajamas, flashing her left shoulder and I sank back. There is a mark…

“What about this mark?” She questions. “I got that mark when I was young, I fall down and it left a scar at that place.” I said. She was quiet and my brain went blank. In this high technology world, swap body?! I cannot believe it!

“Check our birth mark!” Tiffany suggests and I nodded my head. This is my first agreeing with her. We pull up our sleeves and we are both in silent. Mine should be at the right hand, I am a right hander and Tiffany should be at the left because she is a left handed.

We look at each other, words are really unable to come out from our mouth and we sat down on the floor. “How are we going to change back?” Tiffany asks. I held onto my hair and when to deep thoughts. Did that stupid fairy said anything yesterday?

“There is…” I voice out. “She said the purpose of doing these to us is to strengthen and make our relationship better…” I recalled. “Maybe, by doing this we can change everything back to normal!” I said. I don’t know I feel a small light ray is in front of me and it is call hope!

“Let’s do it!” We said in unison. I really hope this will work very well…I want my body back!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is an update!

Please enjoy this story!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing! ^^

Kmasahaminda! ^^