Let the love begin.

She is my older sister and I am her younger sister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1qDvoTBqFs&feature=related

Please listen to this song while reading this fanfic. Thanks! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I had a terrible day in school. Yongguk’s sudden confession and I am not able to tell his the truth. I am tired, I just want to go home now and I am at the school gate waiting for my sister. “Tiffany?” I look up and I blink in awe.

This guy look very familiar but I cannot remember who he is. “Hoya, do you remember?” He asks and I nodded my head. Of course, my sister super big crush and she loves him like so deeply when he doesn’t even care about her.

“You are study in Seoul high?” He asks and I nodded my head again. “I am so disappointed in you, I thought you should be entering SM. High school remember the promise you made with me? Plus, you were very determines with it.” Hoya continues.

Why did my sister like this kind of person again? “I wonder why my sister like you, you are such an act and what is wrong to study in this school?!” I ask and he looks at me in confuse. “You are just a more handsome looking gangster with a better brain that’s all.” I look at him up and down.

“Tiffany sure has lousy taste.” I commented. “What?” He raises his eyebrows in awe. Out of nowhere, someone covers my mouth with her hands. “I am super sorry that my sister being so rude, she is not feeling well today so we will be leaving now. Please excuse us.” She laughs and drags me along with her.

Inside the home, I try my best to catches my breath back and Tiffany also tried to kill me! I swear she was pinching me like crazy. “Are you insane?! Why did you said that to Hoya?!” Tiffany scolds. “Do you remember you are Tiffany now?!” She reminds me and I shake my head.

I just remembered it now… “I am sorry.” I smile cutely and she sighs. “You want pudding?” I widen my smile and she rolls her eyes. Hais…another problem.

I lay on the sofa and Tiffany squeezes in. “Why don’t you ask how I know him?” Tiffany asks. I sat up as she requested just now so I ask her. “How do you know him?” I ask.

“I remember it was during secondary school, in Woolim secondary school everyone hate smart people even thought they are smart. I always get bully and woo at the same time.” She added and I rolled my eyes at her. “On 9th July, I almost got on the way home from night classes.” She confessed and I look at her in surprises.

“I was dragged into the alley and I try my best to struggle but it was no use.” She recalls. “My button was ripped and I was crying like mad. I feel like killing myself if no one wants to save me.” Tiffany said and I look at her blankly.

I cannot digest this in one shot, my sister almost got and I did not even know. “Suddenly, a dashing guy who wore my school uniform come in and saved me.” Her eyes sparkles and face palm my forehead.

“He was so man! He punches the guy till his mother cannot even recognize him.” She continues. “He took off his jacket and throws it on me. He says hurry up and wears it and that is went I fall in love with him.” She ended her story and I nodded my head.

“Then, what is the promise?” I ask. “Hoya is a very weird boy, he doesn’t like stupid girl and he told me if I can enter SM. High he will date me!” She swings her leg. “Why did you join Seoul. High then?!” I ask in disbelieves. “I think that SM. High isn’t a place I want to go…” She explains and I nodded my head.

“How about you and Yongguk?!” Tiffany asks. “Nothing much.” I answer and want to escape from this topic. “Hwang _______, don’t run away.” Tiffany pulls my shirt.

“I knew him during your birthday party.” Tiffany cuts my sentence, “isn’t my birthday also yours?” Tiffany asks. “However, everyone’s eyes are on the pretty princess Tiffany and not me.” I explain and she feels guilty.

“Next, I went to the pool nearby and dive my whole body in…” I was cut off by her again. “Why will you do that?!” Tiffany asks. “It is because water makes me will calm…Anyways, just keep quiet and listen!” I said and she struck her tongue out.

“I thought no one was there looking but out of nowhere someone save me out from it. He thought that I was drowned and died so the boy is Yongguk.” I ended the story. “This is gone I know him and I like him. Okay?” I ask and she nodded her head.

“What a special love story you have.” Tiffany giggles and I frown. How am I going to settle Yongguk’s matter?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is the an update.

Please do enjoy it. ^^

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^