Helping the ballerina Tiffany.

She is my older sister and I am her younger sister.

Play list: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYbexqBuLzw

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the past, Tiffany and I use to learn ballet together. However, after a few years I quitted. Even though, the teacher told me not to throw in the white flag. But, I did not listen to her and I stop learning how to dance anymore. The reason why? It is because of my sister.

Tiffany and I are in the living room. I am reading the fashion magazine while eating a packet of potato chips. On the other hand, Tiffany is practicing her dance for her upcoming role the swan for the school performance. I took a peek and Tiffany is panting heavy.

“Are you okay?” I asked in worried. “Yeah…” She stumbled. “I just need a little rest.” She added on breathless. “Do you need a drink? I will get you a cup of ice cold water.” I offered and she shake her head continue with her practice.

I look out from the kitchen, concern of my sister and worried that she will overworked herself. “Tiffany, it is better that you take a break for a while before continuing your practice.” I suggested. But, she turned a deaf ear on me.

In the evening, Tiffany is lying on the floor and trying to catch her breath back. I was mopping the floor, “go and shower. You are blocking my way.” I said. “Just let me rest for a while.” She replied weakly and I shake my head. “Always being so hard on herself.” I thought bitterly.

During dinner, I was munching Mum’s fish and chips. “How is it?” Mum questions and I show her a thumbs up. “_____?” Mum called and I kick Tiffany under the table. “Are you feeling alright?” Mum concerned and she force out a soft. “Yeah. It’s alright.” She answered.

The next day at school, I went to the music room and I saw Tiffany inside there again. I entered the room quietly and sat on a side. The sunsets and the orange rays shines into the room. It was beautiful, Tiffany was pretty.

She looked so elegant with her dances moves just like a swan. So, beautiful. That is the only word I am able to describe her. All out of the sudden, Tiffany falls and my eyes widen in shock. I dashed towards her. “Are you okay?” I panicked and she is in pain. “My leg…” She mumbled.

Slowly, Tiffany’s face turned pale and white. I am in fear, “will she die?!” I question myself and my body trembles. I carry her to the side of room, “wait for me. I will find someone to help us.” I said and run out of the room. “Help!” I shouted. “Help!” I continued.

“_______” Yongguk calls and tears welled-up my eyes. “Help me.” I begged him and dragged him to the music room. “Tiffany…” I pointed and he went to have a check on her. “She twisted her leg.” Yongguk said and our eyes enlarge in awe.

“Can I continue and participle for my ballet performance?” Tiffany asked and he shake his head. “I believe that you can’t. Your leg would take approximately two weeks to recover.” Yongguk said and Tiffany sank into disappointment. Then, she starts to sobbed.

Tiffany force herself to stand up and walk. “I know I can… I know I can continue and dance.” She muttered. “Tiffany…” I called her in a sad tone. “I want to perform for the show.” She said determinedly. “There is always next time.” I said and she shake her head. “I don’t want to disappoint the group and Miss. Theresa. She trusted me a lot.” She cried.

Out of nowhere, Tiffany fall down onto the ground. “Tiffany!” I yelled and Yongguk run to her side. “What should I do?” Tiffany held onto my hand. However, I was out of words. I do not have a solution for her problem. “Hey _____.” Yongguk broke the ice. “I remember you took ballet lesson too right?” He questions and I was taken aback.

“No way. I cannot help Tiffany to take the exam. I have stop learning ballet since I am fourteen years old. Furthermore, I have already forgot how to dance and the steps anymore.” I said firmly. “Please, help me.” Tiffany hold onto my hand with a teary eye.

I am having a debate inside my mind. Should I or not help Tiffany? “_____...” Tiffany pleaded and I accepted her request. From that day, I start practicing for ballet with the help from Tiffany and home and the coaching from the Miss. Theresa.

On that day, the performance is going to start and I am extremely nervous. I am sweating cold sweat and my hands are shaking. The music is played and swallowing my saliva I went out and dance. I took a few peek at the audience seats, I saw Tiffany, my parents, Hoya and Yongguk there.

A sudden thought flashes through my mind, I cannot let Tiffany down. Next, I concentrate and finish the dance beautifully. Who knows, this day will come to me. Everyone claps their hand and I was proud of myself for a moment. Moreover, I am glad I did not forget the steps.

At home, Tiffany sat beside me in the living room. “Why did you quit ballet in the past? You performance today was marvellous. Also, you are our best ballet dancer.” Tiffany said and I let out a soft smile. “Because of you.” I wrap my hands around her shoulder. “I know you are being pressure by me because I dance better than you and you have work so hard to outrun me.” I said.

“I saw you that day, hiding in the closet and howl sadly. I was heartbroken and I don’t want to you to be upset anymore. In addition, you are my only twin sister right? So, I quitted ballet.” I added on and Tiffany was touched by my words. “I love you.” Tiffany hugged me and I embrace her back too.

With that, our fourth hexagon received.

-------------------------------

Please enjoy this fanfic. Thanks!