the inner feelings for the both man.

She is my older sister and I am her younger sister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57wuZ8v2INs
Please listen to this song while reading this chapter, thanks! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I went home, with tears rolling down my face and I keep on wiping away with my sleeves. I open the door and my sister is standing there drinking a cup of milk. “How is your date?” She asks. I did not answer her but burst into tears and she was taken aback. However, she just embraces me and did not ask anything.

Yongguk’s POV.

I am sitting on my bed, looking out at the window and listen to music. “I hate you!” She yells at me. My heart shed into millions of piece pieces at that point of time, who is that guy she was with he with? Why does she have that smiles which I never see before with him?

Does she like him? I never thought he was so important to her, what should I do patch this all up back? I stare at my phone, her name on the contact list and should I press the green button? Should I call and ask what happened?

In the end, I called and another voice answers it. “Hello?” I spoke. “Yongguk?” She asks. “Yea…can I find…” Without letting me to complete my sentence, “sorry call you back later.” She hangs up the phone. I heard that are crying from surrounding so she is sobbing now?

She is crying for that man just now? I lay back down my bed, my right arm over my eyes and sigh loudly. I hit my chest with my left-hand, heart stop being so ache now. I am like an orange, I should be sweet but inside I am sour. Which step should I take next?

Hoya’s POV.

Punching on the enemy's face, I am using them as my punching bag and I am panting now. "Chill out Hoya." Sungyu pats my shoulder and I slap it away. I can't, I wish I can because the feeling . I saw the girl I like for the whole period and I am waiting for the time I can meet her and confess to her but it appears that she likes another man.

Is she trying to play with my feelings?

"Lee Howon! I like you and I will show you that I am able to fillful that request of yours!" Tiffany shouts and I was smirking at the back. "I will be waiting for you." I smile at her and she was smiling back to me too.

So...is that a lie? I don't know...

The sudden anger comes back again, slowly I started from jogging to running at my fastest speed. "Argh!!" I scream on top of my lungs. Panting and breathing hard, I kick the rubbish bin in front and squat down in defeated.

I took out my phone and call Tiffany, "Hello?" I whisper and I heard someone crying.

"Are you Hoya? I am Tiffany's sister can we meet tomorrow at SM. High?" She requests and I remain quiet. Is there a need too?

"Please give me a chance..." She begged and I am thinking about it.

"Alright then..." I agreed and she hung up the phone. I wonder what will happened next?

------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is an update!

Hope you guys enjoy and please have a fun day.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda!