Different position.

She is my older sister and I am her younger sister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d3FJ48idZg

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter, Thanks! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I am buttoning my blouse or should I say Tiffany’s blouse. Why isn’t this holiday period? Why are we still studying at this period of time?! I am dying, how I am going to strengthen the bond between Tiffany and me. I just hope that she doesn’t ruining my life in school.

“Are you done?” I heard my voice from outside. This is so weird! I scratch my head uncomfortably. “Done.” I said. “Let’s go to school together, on the way we may find some ways to solve this problem.” Tiffany suggests. “I thought you are scare of us walking together as a pair?” I raise my eyebrows.

“Now, is not the time to worry about this problem! The biggest problem is to clear this unknown mystery.” She said and I nodded my head. Whatever, it is her image anyways. Sitting at the dinner table, “good morning mother.” She smiles and I almost choke on my bread.

“Well…Good morning ______...” Mum replies awkwardly and I stare at her. “I forgot…” She murmurs. “You forgot what?” Mum asks. “Nothing.” She answers. “Good morning Tiffany.” Mum greets and I just nod my head as a reply. Suddenly, someone kick me from under the table.

“Good morning…” I greeted back weirdly. It has been very long since I say morning to mum. “Do you want peanut butter on your bread?” She asks and I shake my head. “I will help myself.” I said coldly and I got another kick under the table.

Tiffany stare at me fiercely, “may I have a cup of milk?” I ask sheepishly. “Me too!” She said. This isn’t my style, I am more independent and I don’t really rely on my mother. It has been long since I ask something for her except for allowance. “Here you go.” She places it on the table. “Thanks…” I whisper.

Later, on the way to school, “you should be nicer to mum.” Tiffany blurts out. “Why?” I ask. “Mummy is very worry about you too…but she does not really shows. That is so alike of the two of you.” Tiffany points out. “Example?” I ask.

“When mummy is sick last year you change her towel every three hours.” She named it and I cover . “Stop it.” I demand and she nodded her head. This is so embarrassing, when did this girl saw that? It is really downfall of my strong image.

“Let’s meet here at five o’ clock.” Tiffany said and I nodded my head as a respond. When I enter the school ground, there are many people greeting me and I did not answer them. It is so weird, I am not getting use of this.

I am walking down the quiet hallway and my eyes sparkles. Yongguk! “Hello!” I jump in front of him and he is taken aback. “Hello…” He was shocked. Oh , I just remembered I am Tiffany now. I cannot just randomly proof in front of him.

“Remember me? I am ______ twin sister, my name is Tiffany.” I laugh dryly. “Yeah! That is why I thought that I saw you somewhere.” He smiles. “Are you going to class?” He asks and I nodded my head. “Oh well, have fun and enjoy your day.” He walks passed me and waves. “Bye!” I shout from behind.

It is 0900, why did Tiffany choose a seat which is directly in front of the blackboard? How am I going to sleep? Wait, I just remember she does not do this kind of things. “Miss. Hwang, I hope you can work harder and get into top three this term exam.” Mr. Park said.

“Wait, class position or…?” I am a little confused. “Class position?” He laughs loudly. He got a problem with class position? “What I mean was school position.” He said and I was taken aback. He must be kidding right? With Tiffany’s brain it is possible but mine? If I make it into top 30, it will be a biggest achievement.

“Plus, outrun your twin sister and make her lost badly.” He added and that get on my nerves. “Mr. Park…” I hiss. “I hope that you will not insult my sister and stop using her to compare to me. She has her own life and I have my own. I hope that you will respect that.” I got up leaving the class to my next lesson.

During recess, I am meeting Tiffany at the rooftop. “You are early.” I comment. “It is because your class is so fun and teachers do not really care.” She said. I don’t know why, I feel so insulted. “Cool…” I reply. “How is my class?” I ask. “Pretty relaxing.” She said and I nodded my head.

“Did Mr. Park say anything today?” Tiffany worries. “Yup, I told him off. He told me to make into the top three and compared you with me. I ask him to buzz off.” I laugh proudly and Tiffany giggles too. “This is yours.” Tiffany passes me a packet of sweet. ‘Yongguk gave it to you.”  She said and I am smiling brightly.

“He asks you to study hard for exam.” She passes the message and I dance in joy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update!

Thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic! ^^

Kamsahaminda! :)