Our life.

She is my older sister and I am her younger sister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SabdYKxKj-Q

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks. ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wake up!” Tiffany swing the door wide open and I furrow my eyebrows in annoyed. I hate that voice. I bury myself under my blanket. “That is the last call, did you hear me?” She warned. But, I just ignored her like she is an insane girl who talks to herself. *Whatever .* I insulted her mentally.

Suddenly, a strong grip pulled my blanket away from me and a big cup of cold water splashes onto my face. “YAH! ARE YOU NUTS?!” I scream in vexed. “Good morning my precious sister.” She flashes her trademark smile to me which make me really disgusted now.

I use the sleeves of my pajamas to wipe the droplets of liquids away from my face. “Crazy plastic Barbie doll.” I mumble as I get out from bed. “That will be the second time you badmouthed me.” Tiffany makes a remark and sit on my bed.

“Stop using the twin telepathy and get your dirty away from my clean bed!” I ordered and she just shrugged. As I am changing out from my pajamas, “why do I have such insane sister? What did I do wrong in the past which lead me having this stupid life?” I grumble. “I heard that!” She shouts from outside. “Move away!” I yelled back.

Taking steps down the stairs, “why can’t you be like your sister? Waking up yourself when no one has to wake you up.” Your mother starts her nagging early in the morning. I rolled my eyes, “because I am not Miss. perfect.” You answer. “Stop being so means!” She lectured. “Yea…Yea…” I shake my head and carry my bag to the entrance of the house.

“Miss. Stubborn, where are you going?” She questions. “School.” I simply replied. “How about breakfast?” She asks. “I cannot stand sitting down and have a meal with fake plastic doll. I will puke my dinner yesterday night out.” With that, I left the house.

“Aish! What’s wrong with her? PMS?!” Mum asks Tiffany. “Goodbye mummy, I am going to school now.” Tiffany shows the signature smile again. “Have fun darling.” Mum waves to her.

“_______!” Tiffany calls from behind. Not again?! I clenched my fist in anger. I speed my pace, “why are you walking so fast?! You know I cannot catch up with you!” Tiffany screams. Just shut up already! I cover my ears with my hands.

Making a turn, I crash onto someone. “You alright?” He caught me, immediately my cheeks become redder. “Yongguk…” I call his name sheepishly. “Good morning.” He smiles and my heart beat so fast. “Finally, I caught up with you.” The horrifying voice pop-out again. I face-palmed myself, “I will kill her one day seriously.” I murmur. “What?” Yongguk questions and I just shake my head.

Tapping my shoulder while panting, “You know there is something you are good with that I am not. Which are sports, so stop going so fast?!” She hisses and she realizes the aura of Yongguk. Serious cockbocker. I feel like slapping her face across now.

“She is…?” Yongguk points. When I was about to reply him, “I am her twin sister! My name is Tiffany and from your uniform you must be from the same school as us right? But, why didn’t I see you before?” She titled her head cutely. I am going to punch her now! I swear.

Being a gentleman, Yongguk just laughs. “I see… I didn’t know _______ have a twin sister until now.” He said. *Like duh?! Why would I introduce someone like her to you? What happen if you have special feelings for her?! I will breakdown!* I sob in my mind.

“Anyways, it’s normal that you didn’t see me because I am second year.” Yongguk answers and she nodded her head as an understanding. “We need to go now!” His friend calls him. Letting go of my hand, “bye. Hope to chat again and you little clumsy girl take care of yourself.” He flicked my forehead.

“A crush huh?” Tiffany smirks and I froze a little. “Your heart must be pumping really fast when he held onto your arm right?” She continues tease me. “Anyways, I just want to tell you…” I cut her words off, “do not admit that you are sister right?” I answer her boringly. “Great! You remember.” She smiles proudly.

Reaching the entrance of the school, “plus I don’t want you as my sister.” I said and her jaws dropped in awe from your powerful shot. “She’s going to get it! I will fight back!” She whispers and throws a temper.

Inside the classroom, “morning honey!” IU back hugged me and I beam brightly. “Morning baby~” I greeted her back. “Aren’t you happy?! This is your dream! Your goals! The happiest part is you achieve it! You got into Seoul high school and the most important thing is you are studying in the same school with Yongguk!” She announces to the whole world and without wasting a minute I cover .

“Thank you for being happy for me. But, why are you declaring to the whole world?” I whisper into her ears and she laughs adorably. Peeling my hands away from , “Sorry.” She smiles. “Settle down, class is starting now!” The teacher walks into the class and you sit down at a seat near the window.

That is right; this is my dream and my goal to study in the same school as Yongguk. Even thought, the plan is different from what I have planned of which is Tiffany but I will still live in fullest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is the first chapter of this story, ^^

Can you guys give me a little feedback of the first chapter?

Thank you so much!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic!

Kamsahaminda! ^^