Chapter 46

Rappelez Vous Quand...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You were great today.” Coco praised her mother when it was night time. Amber accompanied her baby at the edge of her bed whilst patted her smooth black hair. She gave Amber life and happiness in the middle of this moment, she smiled although her heart cried out

“Thank you.” She gave her little girl a kiss on her forehead sweetly. “You better sleep now.”

“Mommy…” Amber’s daughter noticed her sad expression, she recognized it lately although she didn’t know why but she could feel it

“Yes?” Amber answered her

“Don’t be sad…” Her tiny hand tried to reach Amber’s face but she caught it and kissed the back of her hand

“No, I’m not.” Amber lied down on her child’s bed. They both shared the bed together as Amber hugged her tightly as kissed her cheek. “Eres tu mi angel de amor que abre la esperanza en mi corazon.”

“Eres tu mi amor.” Coco replied her with a smile on her face, she snuggled to Amber’s chest whilst her mother fixed the blanket for her. She loved her mother too much, more than anyone in her whole world.

“I told el Macho to stay away from you. I don’t want el Macho to replace daddy although he’s a good looking man...” She was still smiling when she was telling Amber about it, she only wanted her mother to go back to her dad. “That only took un momento for me to say that to him and he realized that.”

Amber furrowed her eyebrows after hearing what she said. It took her a while to comprehend what she meant. “El Macho?” Amber asked as she thought who the guy her daughter meant

“Uncle James.”

She patted her hair again and didn’t even talk anymore. Her thoughts were in jumble, she still figured out about Kris’s relationship with his woman named Xu Jing Lei. At least, she had given warning to the woman that she was still married to Kris and she didn’t even want to divorce him.

 

….

…..

…..

 

The door was opened, Amber hadn’t slept yet because she waited for someone to come and finally, she met that man..

Kris saw her lying on the bed with his daughter, he quietly closed the door and approached Amber on the bed. “Hey..”

“Oh.. Hey..” She looked at his direction as she got off of the bed and fixed Coco’s blanket. Amber stood up beside Kris but he bent down his body to give his daughter a good night kiss and fixed her bang.

 

“Kris… You’re home.” Amber got up from the bed as she saw her husband in front of the door. “Have you eaten?”

It seemed Kris was ignoring her, he approached his child, was on his knees and caressing her fringe. “Did you just dream about food?”

“It’s not like that. If you haven’t yet, I can make you meal.” With heavy eyes and cracked voice, she talked to him

“She went to your stage?” Kris asked her without even glancing at Amber because his eyes taped on his daughter’s sleeping figure

“Yes, she cheered me and my members on.”

 

He looked at her, she seemed very tired yet still worrying about him. Kris heaved a sigh, “Don’t come again.”

She blinked her eyes first, trying to absorb what he just said to her. “W-what?”

“You heard me.” Coldly, he talked to her. He never treated her like this, it was the first time actually since their wedding.

“Kris, I—“

“You look tired, I’ll send you home.”

Amber still didn’t understand him at all, he got her wondered. He chased her away? But, why? She kept wondering about this. He didn’t talk to her anymore but just got out of the room. She followed him, he opened the main door and directed to his car, getting ready in the driver seat.

“What’s wrong with you, Kris?” Amber asked him on the way to her apartment, still curious why he acted like this all of sudden

But he didn’t answer, he kept driving and ignoring her. Amber didn’t ask him for the second time now, she just followed his ‘ignoring each other’ game until they arrived in the front of her apartment building.

Without any signal, he got out of the car and she followed his example. He led her to the elevator and waited until the elevator dinged at the right floor. Kris and Amber walked side by side without any word even until the front of the door.

She clicked the locked door by the key while he checked her from behind, she felt very uncomfortable with his stare although he often did that to her. She opened the door widely and entered the room, turning around to his position again where he still had eyes on her.

“Good night.” She greeted him. “I’ll go accompany her to her school tomorrow morning.”

“Didn’t you listen to me?” Again, he gave her cold attitude. “Don’t come again… Leave her.”

“You’re kidding me, right?” She scoffed. “She’s my daughter too.” Trying to as calm as she could, she reminded him of it. “What’s with you? Tell me.”

“I’m her father, not that man. I know the best for her, but you… You keep shoving your boyfriend in front of her face..” Kris blurted out and Amber was shocked after what he just said to her.

“Kris, I said all along that he wasn’t my boyfriend!”

He closed his eyes first, calming himself. He tried not to be angry in front of her. “Do I still own you?” He asked her about their relationship now, making sure that they were still together.

She was desperate already because of him, he didn’t believe in her instead he asked about this whole situation. “Of course…” Her lips were shaking, her tears almost dropped. “Completely.”

“Good.” He nodded in rigid attitude

And then, somehow she remembered about the text that she read from his phone before. Xu Jing Lei, she still remembered that name. The name that popped out on his phone and asked if they could meet again, ou est ce? La Chine?

“I’ll go now.” Without any excuse, he stepped back and got off of her sight

“Kris, do I own you?” After he turned around his back from her, she asked him the same question. She wanted the truth, she wanted to know if there was still a little love in his heart for her.

All of sudden, he stopped his steps, thinking about the question from her. His head was in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter