Chapter 27

Rappelez Vous Quand...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“WELCOME YOU GUYS!!!”

A sweet and exciting voice came through in the early morning, sparkling eyes greeted a bunch of reporters in front of the door, Amber tried to be as excited as possible while welcoming the press who got into her house which she shared with her husband. Although their relationship hadn’t been better yet, but she tried to cover it in front of people for their image’s sake.

“Sssshhh… don’t make noise, okay.” They all walked approaching the main bedroom led by Amber. While Amber twirled the door knob slowly, all of them saw a tall figure which was still sleeping on king sized bed peacefully. Hurriedly, cameras gave its flash light, imported the scene to memory card so that they could post it on magazine, newspaper or television.

Amber got onto the bed slowly, then, trapped Kris’ body in between her arms. “Babe, wake up.” She hissed in front of his sleeping face. “Honey?”

“Hmm…” Kris just hummed without noticing Amber. “Five minutes.” Stirring his body to the left side, now, he brought Amber to lie down right next to him. It really gave a good scene for the press who saw them two on the bed right now.

A soft chuckle escaped from Amber’s mouth, her hand caressed Kris’ face as she didn’t give up on waking his up this morning for the interview. “Darling? Wake up, please.” Amber started to raise her voice in order that this man could be awake from his long hibernation

“Only if you kiss me.” Kris’ smiled spread onto his face even though his eyes still closed while his seductive voice tickled Amber’s right ear

Amber narrowed her eyes seeing this annoying giant husband who just seduced her in the morning, she replied him with very low voice as she gritted her teeth so that reporters couldn’t catch what she said. “Wake effin’ up you lazy !”

“Tsk!” Kris started to open his eyes and saw Amber in his eye. The expecting woman gave her best smile for him this morning, he admitted it, he missed it a lot these days.

“AAAWWW!!!! GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!!!” All of sudden, he was wide awake, spreading his arms while getting up from his slumber. Amber who still lied just rolled her eyes and shook her head seeing her husband’s random attitude.

“C’mon get up, ma belle.” His hand grabbed hers to make her get up and face him. “I need to go to shower first.” Then, he told to cameras with full of smile, letting them film everything in the scene right now. Getting off of the bed and still holding her hand, he brought her with him to the bathroom. “Meet you guys in 15 minutes, shoo… shoo…”

All the reporters were in awe because of their action today, they seemed sweet and romantic couple all the time. Their bubbly attitudes gave wonderful scene for this morning, this was gonna be great interview for today.

Kris closed the bathroom’s door and locked it while Amber who stood behind him clapped her hand and nodded with full of swag. “Well played, Kris.”

The tall guy turned around to see her.  Making Amber’s back face the door, he trapped her in between his arms. “You’re really a good liar, pretending nothing happens in front of the cameras. Why don’t you make a drama? Oh, it’s because of your horrible Korean and that old Lee Soo Man doesn’t like it.”

“Tsk! Why do you bring that up? Remember our script for today,  you’re the one who told me to be The Greatest Expecting Mother of The Year. I was doing my best to be sweet just now, at least give me some credit.” Crossing her arms, she looked at him straight in the eye

“Yes, I told you to be The Greatest Mom but I didn’t tell you to bring all the cameras into the bedroom and let them film my morning face.” Kris’ face was getting closer to hers while she just chuckled after hearing him.

“Why? People will like it.” She stuck her tongue out. She liked making Kris mad and embarrassing him in front of television was her craving for today

He scratched his head and almost shouted but he remembered there was bunch of annoying stalkers-slash-intruders-slash-reporters outside of the room. He tried to calm down by breathing in and out slowly, then, faced her again. “So, babe… Do you mind to join me taking a shower?”

“Yes, in your nightmare.” She just gave him a rejection

“Eh? But you can’t go, they will think we’re fighting in the bathroom.” Kris gave her one of million reasons in order that he could get private moment with this pregnant lady that he loved the most

“Alright, big guy, what do you want?”

Kris gave one of y smirks that he had for her, then, he asked her a question. “You prefer shower stall or bathtub?”

Amber’s mouth opened slightly and her eyes blinked twice while she was in disbelief because Kris really wanted to bath with her. She hurriedly pushed him into the bathtub full of foam, the curtain was being shut as she walked fast to the shower stall and let Kris shout her name out loud. “AMBEEEEERRRR!!!!”

Kris’ voice could be heard by the reporters from outside, it sounded more like a war for them. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter