Chapter 20

Rappelez Vous Quand...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris and his mother were anticipated about Amber’s answer, both were looking at the pregnant girl intensely while Amber kept quite because she was trying to the proper words. She smiled at Kris first before turned to his mom and held her hand softly.

“I don’t know, no words can describe my feeling for him.” She shook her head while his mom gave her a questioning look and started to doubt Amber. “Coz it’s too beautiful in here.” She answered the lady as she pointed her heart with her index finger.

Kris narrowed his eyes when he saw his wife who was answering his mom’s question while Mrs. Wu smiled as she understood what the younger felt for her son. “Thank you so much.”

Mrs. Wu brought Amber into her embrace but her son was still clueless, didn’t know it was because he was douche or too starving this day.

~~~~~~()~~~~~~()~~~~~~

After they all reached home, Kris and Amber helped their mother to prepare warm bath in the guest room, but Kris decided to prepare dinner by himself alone and have Amber enjoy her warm bath too in order to relax herself because she’s pregnant and it was for their first child.

 

“Mom, you’re done.” Kris, who was placing some plates on the table saw his mom entered the dining room

“Just let me prepare this, you go to your wife.” His mom had him ask Amber to join them

Kris nodded and went to their room to check Amber, but when he entered it, he didn’t find her. Deciding to enter the bathroom, he finally meet her who was still enjoying the bath.

He kneeled down on his knee beside the bathtub while helping her to wash her body. “What was that before?” He asked her suddenly while pouting

At first, she didn’t get what he meant but when she recalled what happened today, she knew what he talked about. With smiling and resting her head on her hand, she . “What ‘what was that’?”

He rolled his eyes. “Why didn’t you just say it?”

“Say what, Kris?” Amber kept teasing him, she just loved making him vex

“Don’t pretend to be stupid, I know you are.” Kris narrowed his eyes

“ you.” She mumbled it lowly but Kris could catch that and they both just laughed it off

“Let’s make a deal, then.” Kris suggested and agreed it alone without Amber’s answer. “If our baby is a girl, you have to tell me your feeling about me.”

Amber shook her head and laughed out loud. “What if our baby is a boy?”

“Huh? Well…” He thought again while Amber just waited for his silliness. “You still have to tell me your feeling for me.”

She caressed his blonde hair. “Deal. But, when will you tell me about yours?”

“Me?” Kris pointed to himself and smiled annoyingly. “Ladies first. After you tell me, I’ll tell you.”

Amber tsk-ed, Kris helped her to get out of the bathtub. “Be careful, it’s slippery.” He held her hands while she got out of it. “Don’t fall, you know you’re as heavy as pregnant buffalo now.”

“You wanna help me or make fun of me actually?” She placed her hands on her waist while he took a towel for her

“Both.” Kris covered her with white towel and led her to their bedroom. Picking up y lingerie with black color and lace for her, he had her wear the stuff for him.

“What’s with you???” She refused to wear that stuff

“C’mon, it’s my turn to have craving. I bought them for you yesterday.” He whined and complained to Amber because every time Amber wanted something, he always did it for her and now it was her turn to do something for filling his sudden craving

“I’m the pregnant woman here, not you.” She replied him, yet she just did what he wanted in order to satisfy him.

 

 

After about five days had passed, Kris’ mom went back to Canada. Kris and Amber accompanied her to the airport. There were tears between the mother and son, but mostly it was from Kris because he wanted to followed his mother to go back home too. Because Amber was always by his side, it was quite enough for him. She took care of him, cherished him like husband and wife thingy these days.

“I can’t accompany you to check our baby’s gender. I will have meeting with the others in SM’s building, sorry.” Kris told her when he was about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter