Chapter 22

Rappelez Vous Quand...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“No.” It was all Amber’s answer for Henry, she was still mad at him these past three days because of what he had done to Kris. When Henry was about to speak, Amber immediately closed the door but he held it so that he could face her again

“Amber, please..” Henry begged in order that she could allow him to meet Kris

“Look, you know nothing about us, about the truth but you treated him badly. Kris is your friend but you didn’t let him explain.” Amber shook her head. “I’m disappointed in you.”

“It’s not like that, It’s because I love you. You’re my best friend and I don’t want you to get hurt.” Henry bit his bottom lip

It made her mad at him even more because he used her to defend himself and offend Kris. She heaved a sigh seeing her older friend, still didn’t let him enter the house. “But you hurt me by hurting someone that I love the most..”

Hearing Amber’s statement, he was a bit shocked. It made him know that Amber really loved Kris right now. He was just standing there without saying anything. “Just go, Henry.” She chased him away and closed the door without giving another chance for him to speak

Amber leaned her forehead against the door, gathering her thoughts again before she approached living room and found Kris who just sat on the sofa switching channel on TV. She joined him by sitting right next to him, resting her head on his right shoulder while wrapping Kris’ left hand with her hands.

Kris just wrapped her shoulder and put a kiss on top of her head. He understood Amber’s feeling right now without asking her. “Everything’s gonna be alright.” He caressed her arm tenderly. “Or you wanna go back to your parents in LA?”

She looked up at him, their eyes locked with each other before Amber gave him a quick kiss on his lips. “No, I’m staying here with you.” She knew if she went back to LA, people would think they would really split and bad rumors would come out soon like wildfire. It was also for Kris’ career and image in entertainment industry.

Kris brought her into warm hug, “Don’t think about me too much, I’m fine. “ He ended the hug and saw her, there was sadness in her eyes. “I know it’s difficult for us nowadays, especially for our unborn baby.”

He looked down at her big belly and caressed it gently. “If you’re sad, she’s gonna be sad as well.”

She nodded and cupped his face with both of her hands, she closed her eyes while bringing herself to get closer to him. He plastered a slight smirk while knowing she would kiss him again, passionately this time.

He just followed her rhythm and realized he couldn’t get any more closer to her because of her big stomach. His hand made a move to the hem of her camisole, giving a soft caress to her thigh. She let out a low giggle in the middle of their kiss, “You like it, right?” Kris

“y, you never change.” She enjoyed kissing him and every touch of him, it made her forget about what happened for awhile.

After one good minute of making out with each other, suddenly, Amber felt pain in her tummy. She pushed him and breathlessly couldn’t handle the pain. “K-Kris… aahh…”

Kris’ eyes became wide as he looked at her, it made him panic. “Amber, what’s wrong?”

“It… hurts..” Her hand was on her stomach while another hand was on Kris’ shoulder to hold her position

He was both in scare and panic, he thought this wasn’t the right time for her to give birth because it was still six months. “Wait here.” He ran to their bedroom, opening her wardrobe and picked her clothes randomly.  

He packed them into a bag while her shouting in pain from the living room made him more frustrate than before and cause many of her clothes fell down on the floor. “Oh, ..” He cursed in stress while picking up her clothes.

He ran getting out of the bedroom and could hear she shouting his name as he looked for his car key. “KREEEAASSSEEE!! HURRY UP!!”

“Wait a sec, Am.” He was having a hard time to find the car key this time because he was stressed out, he couldn’t think properly and all of sudden he forgot anything in the house.  When he found the key on a table near by the door, he cursed again because he dropped the lamp accidentally until it was broken into pieces.

He didn’t care about it and just opened the car door and threw the bag to passenger’s seat, then, he ran to living room again and met Amber. He was on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter