Chapter 37

Rappelez Vous Quand...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A half body was still lying on the bed covered by white sheet. Kris jolted from his slumber as he had a headache, he got shocked but hurriedly he got up from his position as his eyes opened widely. “Amber!”

He looked at beside him, Amber wasn’t there with him. As he saw the empty bed, his heart raced very fast, he just couldn’t distinguish between nightmare and reality anymore. He jumped from the bed, running to get out of the bedroom and went towards the bedroom beside his and his wife’s. He opened his child’s room and it was empty, so, he ran to the downstairs and went to the kitchen.

Usually, his wife always put a note on the refrigerator if she wanted to go somewhere but right now, he didn’t find any. He kept thinking that his wife had already gone but he didn’t believe it. He was in despair, dragging the chair and burying his face into his palms.

 

 

 

“Kris? What are you doing, babe?”

He heard a familiar voice. Uncovering his face, he saw the owner of the voice. A tall girl with milky white skin and her hair almost passed by her shoulders, she was standing there, seeing Kris who was still in despair.

“Y-y-you..” Kris stammered, still not believing of who he saw right now. He stood up and when he was about to approach her, stupidly he stumbled because of the chair’s leg made the woman a little shocked but he could balance his body again

“What’s wrong with you, Kris?” The woman asked him again

“…Y-you’re my wife..”

His wife creased her forehead, eyebrows furrowed, eyes slanted looking up to him. “Of course, I’m your wife.”

“Is this true?” Kris’s lips were trembling, tears filled up his eyes right now

“…Yes…” She nodded, still confused about him

 

Eventually, after struggling with his own heart, he hugged her warmly as he sobbed. He buried his face on her shoulder and his voice came through her ears.

“…I dreamt about you and me… You went to see that derp face to talk about your future MV with that pest then, you met that . She harmed you again until it got worse. You died and left me alone with our daughter, I just can’t live without you.. I-I..”

“Sshh…” Amber cut off Kris’s words and she patted his head gently and slowly. “It was just a nightmare. It’s okay now, it’s fine.” She released the hug between them and cupped Kris’s face which was still bolted after waking up. “I’m here with you.”

Kris nodded as he still pouted his lips seeing her, Amber wiped away his tears from his cheeks with her thumb as she smiled. “It was only nightmare… Look, our baby’s still here.” Amber’s hand directed to her tummy.

“B-but… You really wanna meet Chanyeol today?” Kris asked her

“Yes, I did meet him but it wasn’t for talking about my song with Henry..” Amber explained it to Kris and then, she put a kiss on his forehead because he was still pouted. “Besides, Jessica’s still in hospital. Krystal told me that she was still in coma.”

She heaved a sigh seeing her husband and she fixed his messed fringe. “You’re thinking about me too much. You forgot that I have many boy friends and your friends are very protective to me because of this baby?”

Kris nodded again, agreeing with what Amber said to him. Kris hugged her again and kissed her neck. “I can’t really live without you, so, don’t go. Amber, we should raise our daughter together.”

Kris could hear Amber chuckling, it was fascinating for him because he could hear that again. He thanked God that it was only a nightmare of losing Amber. He couldn’t wait for the first day when he became a father and they were becoming parents, he promised to himself and Amber that he would accompany her in the room when she gave birth to their daughter.

“WHOOOAA!! Is this R-rated scene????”

Eleven boys entered the room as they all brought stuff to be eaten this day as they saw Kris and Amber were still hugging and Kris almost kissed her.

“Oh, guys!” Amber turned around to see them all and Kris rolled his eyes because of these ers. “Kris, they all accompanied me to check our baby’s health today since we all know you can’t get up early morning.” 

Suho tried to say as he placed the stuff on the table “Yes, that’s right! We came here in the early morning, we tried to wake you up but you weren’t wide awake yet still sleep-talked about Amber.”

“Amber.. Amber, I love you.. Don’t leave me… Take me with you…” Chanyeol impersonated this weird hyung and followed by laughter from the others

Kris scratched his own temple and Amber only shook her head being in this normal scene with EXO’s members.. 

“We won’t snatch Amber from you, hyung.” Chen said to Kris as he helped the others to prepare the meal. “Besides, I’m waiting for the baby to be my bride.” He trolled again

“OH NO!! NOT YOU!!!” Kris pointed his index finger to Chen as he yelled, then, he saw the panda secretly pointed to himself. “NOT EV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter