chapter 32

Rappelez Vous Quand...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rumors make f(x)’s Amber jealous of normal couple?

In some photos had been looked that Amber’s face didn’t show enthusiasm when recording talk show along with her members. These days, many rumors came like wildfire that f(x)’s Amber’s marriage with EXO’s Kris didn’t come smoothly. They both were under attack about their love’s life again after two months ago the rumors came.

Amber looked sad when the guest told the audience about her marriage life with her husband, she said that her husband liked to sleeptalk, give cheesy words, make some romantic dinner that the wife didn’t like it, it was getting more annoying because he did it every single day and it wasn’t her thing.

“I think your husband is very sweet and I’d love to have a husband like that.” F(x)’s rapper, Amber suddenly blabbered and made the audience and the MCs look at her with suspicious feeling.

“Ya! Kris, do you hear that?” Out of sudden, MC Shin Dong Yup blurted out and made such a jealous wife’s face to the camera causing everyone bursting out in laughter

Cameras were focus on Amber’s expression, while everyone was in laughter, Amber only showed off some slight smile on her face. “Amber, Kris is not sweet?” Shin Dong Yup continued it

“He’s hot.” Amber replied him as she raised her eyebrows making people more curious about her.

 

EXO’s Kris denied the divorcement rumor about him and his wife.

EXO’s Kris along with s promoting their new song, Growl in the middle of rumor about his marriage. EXO’s members were attending press conference for their fansigning event but the reporters kept attacking Kris, leader of EXO-M with harsh questions about his wedding life. “What do you think about Amber’s speculation on the recent show?”

Kris seemed very relax and bubbly today, he didn’t even look like he was nervous when he was being asked about it. “I haven’t seen the show yet, so, can you please give me the video?” He ended it up with soft chuckle

“Amber seems not happy with the marriage, can you tell us about it?” The reporter shot him again, the other members only looked at Kris

“Amber loves joking, she’s too emotional these days because sooner, we’ll have our first baby. We’re both actually happy, everyone doesn’t really know what happens in our house.”

 

SM Entertainment finally clarified the rumor about their artists

There were many rumors in SM Entertainment’s building right now and the most viewed was the divorcement rumor about f(x)’s Amber and EXO’s Kris. It hadn’t gone down yet, it came out again instead. Although the representative of SM Entertainment didn’t make anything clear but the company promised to netizen that the couple would appear in a show together as husband and wife to clear up the rumor.

 

“What should I do?” Amber was very nervous because it was the very first time for her to appear in an official live TV show along with her husband to talk about their marriage life. She was in a waiting room with her husband, sitting across each other so that they both could see their faces.

Kris held Amber’s hands, kissing them gently to make her heart calm. It was just another interview and it was only for an hour plus, they both knew about the script already so, practically, they had prepared the best answers for the viewers. “Just act normally, take it easy.”

 

“Kris, Amber, it’s time.”

Amber and Kris saw the direction of the voice, it was coming from the door and the announcer has told them to get ready to go to the studio. Kris helped his own wife so that she could stand up properly, Amber was too easy to get tired lately because of her eight month pregnancy and it really made Kris become more attentive to her. They both walked side by side, Kris was wrapping her and held her hand, he could feel her sweat on her palm. She was too scared to face people around, if she answered the questions wrong or in not so appropriate words, they were screwed.

“f(x)’s Amber and EXO’s Kris!” The male MC announced the couple followed by ovation by the viewers in the studio. Amber was all smiling to the camera while Kris kept whispering her to watch her steps.

“Hi, gorgeous.” The man approached Amber first and gave her a slight peck on her cheek

“Thanks for coming here.” Then, he managed to have shake hands with Kris. He asked them to have a seat on the nice sofa. “It’s very special sofa because we know the famous pregnant lady will come to our show. Do you enjoy the sofa, Amber?”

“Yeah, it’s cozy.” Amber laughed along with the MC

“First of all, congratulation for the baby. One month to go, right?” The MC asked and the couple only nodded in happy mode as well. “Cool, so, daughter or son?”

“It’s actually a daughter just like what Kris wants.” Amber poked Kris’ cheek with her index finger causing people were in awe together

“Congratulation for both of you.” The MC felt touched by Amber’s answer, actually, he started to feel uneasy for asking this couple about the rumor between them. They seemed happy about the child and it was all wrong but it was his work.

“Well, we’re going into our viewers’ question segment, it’s all from twitter. Amber, you have twitter, right?” He asked Amber for intermezzo as he searched the proper question for the couple

“Yeah, @llama_ajol, follow the llama~” Amber gave a little chirp at the end of the sentence and made everyone smile until there was one person who shouted.

“AMBER, I LOV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter