Chapter 40

Rappelez Vous Quand...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 40

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday, my Princess

Happy birthday to you

 

 

“Daddy!!!!”

Happy face, checked! Little brown eyes, checked! Smooth hair, checked! Petite feet, checked!

Kris’s only one Princess ran to approach him at the podium in the SM Entertainment’s building after her mother took off the black blindfold. She ran very fast, trailed up the stairs then, jumped in front of Kris. He carried her with creasing his forehead as his lips pouted, “Oh my… You’re so heavy… What do you eat every day? A buffalo?”

“I don’t like jokes!” Coco pouted, crossing her short arms in front of her chest as eyes still taped on Kris’s face. It wasn’t her fault at all that she was this cute, Amber’s genes made her like this. People said that Coco really looked like him, maybe, it was true because the way she thought was very unpredictable but he always thought she looked like his wife a lot. Just by hearing her voice and seeing the way she acted when she wanted something, he could tell that his little angel was like his Queen.

“So, what do you like?” Kris asked with smile on his face. He really couldn’t hide the crescent on his face every time he talked with his daughter, he felt like he was falling in love again for the second time

Coco shifted her gaze from Kris’s figure to Amber who was still standing in the middle of SM’s artists with a big grin on her face as she showed her imperfect teeth to everyone but didn’t know why, she was still the most beautiful girl in this hall. “I would like to have a brother.”

In a second, Kris’s eyes went wide, people who heard that choked and almost spat but they all covered their mouths while Amber shook her head after hearing what her daughter’s wish.

“AHEM!” Kris cleared his dry throat and then, he told his daughter about something. “Well, you’ve already had a cousin, right?” Kris’s words referred to the small person that Victoria carried ever since she entered the building. Changmin and Victoria had already married since three years ago and they now had a Korean-Chinese son.

“No, I want a real brother.” Coco shook her head responding her father. “I want a little brother from you and mommy.” The little girl emphasized it, she nodded constantly in order that Kris could get what she meant.

“Uuuuhhh… Your mommy and I, we have prepared something for you. It’s not a little brother but…” Kris tried to explain something to his daughter but seeing her tears almost fell down from her eyes on her fifth birthday, he paused a bit. He sighed seeing her broken like this. “Coco? Are you mad?”

She didn’t answer at all, only shrugged when Kris asked her. He raised one of his eyebrows, taking a quick glance at Amber first then, he showed his daughter the present. He and Amber brought her a super huge Hello Kitty dummy, it was pink colored Hello Kitty just like her favorite color but she still pouted.

“You’re happy, right?” Amber asked her girl who was still pouting, they were all watching Super Junior’s performance for the birthday girl right now as Coco sat on her throne like chair. “Happy birthday, darling.” She kissed her daughter’s head sweetly then, ruffled her smooth black hair. Amber sighed then, she went away from her daughter, letting the EXO’s members to cheer her up.

Amber walked directing to Kris at the corner of the room as she brought orange juice for both of them. “Here’s for you.”

“Thanks.” Kris reached the glass from Amber’s grip as eyes looked at the stage and sometimes, he checked on Coco’s figure.

They both were in silence, there was something between them that they hid it from the others especially, their daughter. They both argued a lot these days, actually, it was all only small things but because they were both tired and stressful, it looked like a big deal for them both. But, they thought they should look good in front of everyone for the time like this.

“I disagree with her suggestion.” Kris broke the silence between them, narrowing his eyes to the front that Amber wasn’t sure where he directed his eyes at. “I’m sure it’s neither Chanyeol nor Chen nor Baekhyun who asked her to say that.”

“She’s still five years old, what do you expect from a little kid just like her?” Amber asked him rhetorically while she acted just like the way Kris acted, didn’t take any glance at each other

“Still, we can’t have another child no more.” He turned into a cold iced man again that he didn’t show it to Amber for these past four years. Amber took a quick glance at her husband, it was like a slap on her face after she heard what he just said. ‘They can’t have another child no more.’ It could be he didn’t want a child from her anymore or he didn’t love her anymore.

“You surely put your job and popularity above everything and forget your responsibility for your family, don’t you?” She shot him that question all of sudden, Kris didn’t have time to clarify what he meant but, Amber cut him off very fast. “Fine!”

“A-Amb…” Kris wanted to tell something to her but she had gone away from him, approaching her daughter along with the rest of EXO’s members without paying attention to Kris’s expression. “!”

 

 

 

[NEWS] Hot Couple, EXO’s Kris and f(x)’s Amber Celebrated Their Daughter’s Birthday

 

Known as National’s Daughter, the child of f(x)’s Amber and EXO’s Kris had her fifth birthday party with SM Entertainment’s artists.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter