Chapter 31

Rappelez Vous Quand...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m glad you and Kris will be parents soon.” It had been a month since Amber’s family came to Korea to visit the married couple and the Jessica woman still couldn’t accept the fact that she couldn’t get Kris.

Amber gave him a smile as she took a look at the baby’s picture on her hand after the doctor checked her condition. “Thanks for accompanying me, Myungsoo.”

“Next month is it?” He made sure about when she would give her baby birth

“Yes. I’m happy and nervous actually.” Amber heaved a sigh seeing her ex-boyfriend,

Myungsoo caressed her arm as he wrapped his younger friend.

“Oh, girl…. Don’t be nervous.” He tightened his hug. “I’m sure you and your baby are gonna make it.”

“Myungsoo-yah… You know what? Many people say giving a birth is like I’m in between life and death. That’s why I’m nervous.” The pregnant girl caressed her own stomach as thinking about the future of her little family

Myungsoo shushed her as his fingers made way to bring her chin up for staring at his eyes. “Look, I promise we’ll see the baby growing up together.” He closed his eyes for awhile and let out a sigh before he was stating. “You and Myungsoo…”

Amber’s stare softened after hearing what Myungsoo said to her, she wasn’t sure if he realized what he just said to her but she tried to correct him. “Kris… Me and Kris…”

“O-oh… Sorry… I..”

Her index finger was on his lips, trying to stop his words that would come out again. “But, it doesn’t mean you can’t see her growing up.” She gave him a little smile, sometimes it hurt her inside when she knew he was still having that kind of feeling for her. “You can be one of her uncles, the EXO boys have already declared that they’d watch over her..” She ended it up with small laugh

He let out a chuckle knowing those idiots would try to grab the baby’s attention as soon as she came into the world. “So, I’ll have 10 rivals officially and it hasn’t included the rest of your boyfriends and girlfriends yet.”

They laughed together, it reminded them two of their old memories when they were still boyfriend and girlfriend. They both never thought that they would separate just like this, after all misunderstandings between the two ex-lovers finally Myungsoo could let her go although his heart still ached every time Amber mentioned Kris’ name, but, it made him know she was happy with her life now and he knew Kris protected and loved her.

He was going to bring Amber back to her house but she told him to bring her to SM’s building first because she wanted to tell Kris about their baby’s condition. Myungsoo felt uneasy about it because he was just afraid if any girl of Girls’ Generation group would find her and the certain person would attack the expecting mother again.  

He led her to go inside, walking through the corridor to find Kris with the other members of EXO. He wrapped her shoulder because she got very clumsy ever since her pregnancy was getting old day by day, she got tired easily because of its heaviness.

“Oh, hi!”

Amber just heaved an exasperation sigh secretly while Myungsoo glared at the person who just greeted them two as the EXO’s room was getting closer

“So, it’s true?? You guys are getting back together?” Jessica gave a smile with thousand meanings for the pregnant girl whom she thought had snatched Kris from her. “Then, why are you still coming here, ?” Her stare was no longer became stern, she still hated Amber for the certain reason and it made the tomboy tired and sick of the older woman

“Language, lady!!” It wasn’t Amber who replied her but Myungsoo. He really didn’t want anyone hurt her, he promised Kris to protect her when the husband wasn’t around.

“You’re so pathetic, Kim Myungsoo. You still love her even though she has betrayed you. What do you get now? Nothing, she’s marrying someone else who was my lover before.” Jessica crossed her arms in front of her chest, she thought she won because Myungsoo’s expression just explained his anger towards her

He began to unwrap Amber’s shoulder and stepped forward but Amber’s hands stopped him to attack Jessica in the SM’s building. He would only make things get worse if someone else caught him hit her. Myungsoo’s head turned around to see Amber who shook her head. “But, Amber…”

Amber just mouthed to stop him doing any further to Jessica, she just didn’t want any rumor to come out again. “No.”

Jessica kept smiling seeing them two, she was being vile with her words towards the pregnant girl. She was completely not aware of Amber’s child in her tummy, she doesn’t know Amber was hurt but she stayed strong for the baby.

“I don’t know why you keep hating on me just because of Kris. Me… myself also don’t want this to happen.” Amber’s eyes softened to see the older woman in front of her who bullied her every time they met each other. “I-I’m very sorry if he was really your boyfriend before. That was my fault, my carelessness.”

Myungsoo’s eyes grew wide when he heard Amber apologizing to Jessica. He thought it was completely nuts. “What??? She’s the one who has to apologize! Not you.”

But Amber just tightened her grip on Myungsoo’s wrist and kept seeing Jessica. “But, we can be friends, right? You can meet Kris every time you want to, we can also raise the baby together. I’m sure Kris would like you again…”

“Tsk! Bull.” Jessica just gave her a fierce look after hearing those words from Amber. “ you!” She had that cussed word for Amber, Jessica stepped forward and she was about to pull out the pregnant lady’s hair. Amber got startled by her sudden action, she never thought that the shorter woman would attack her right in the SM’s building for real and fortunately for Amber, Myungsoo was there. Quickly, he stood in front of Amber and pushed the person who would hurt the expecting mother.

“Jessica!! Noona, stop it!! Are you nuts?!” Myungsoo shouted as he tried to protect Amber from Jessica, he didn’t want this woman to touch Amber even just a strand of her hair while Amber only took a grip of Myungsoo’s shirt behind him, hiding from Jessica just because she was scared if the older woman would harm her pregnancy.

Myungsoo grabbed Jessica’s hands but the woman kept struggling to let herself go and wanted to do something vile to the pregnant woman as she shouted, yelled and cursed.

Amber just didn’t know what to do, this woman kept hating on her. She only wanted to be in a good term with Jessica, she completely had no idea because Jessica hated her ever since she was getting close to her sister and now, she was marrying Kris and this woman hated her more than before.

“Amber!! Come to face me, you coward!!!” Jessica kept shouting to Amber like a crazy, Myungsoo tried his best to make her stay away from Amber but this woman was really unsettled. Many times, she tried to claw Amber with her long nails even though her hands were being held by Myungsoo.

“Noona, please stop it! She’s pregnant, don’t you understand?!” Myungsoo shouted back and it made Jessica glare at him

“Who cares?!!”

After a few minutes of shouting, other artists who just finished the practice cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter