Chapter 44

Rappelez Vous Quand...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Children were flooding from the parking lot into the school building. Their parents accompanied them to the school, kissing them on cheeks, hugging them, waving them when the children were running away to enter the building. All happened in normal situation and it surprisingly happened too to Coco.

“You’re ready for school today?” Kris kneeled on his knee in front of his 5 year old daughter

“Yes!” His daughter replied him with a loud voice. Kris smiled from ear to ear seeing his daughter was full of spirit. He hugged her very tightly, caressing her back then, breaking the hug between them. These days, he accompanied his daughter going to school every morning. Seeing her very closely, he fixed her fringe, he only wanted his daughter to look the best out of the students in the school then, he put a sweet kiss on her lips before high fiving her.

“Come here.” Amber pulled her daughter by her tiny wrist. She tidied up her school uniform for the second time then, kissed her also. “Have a nice day, sweetie.”

“See you later, Mommy, Daddy!” She waved at them two before running away directing to the building. Both Amber and Kris stood up as they looked at her from the distance until her figure vanished from their view

Kris heaved a long sigh, putting his hands into his pocket. He spoke with Amber without even looking at her figure, “For how long should we be like this?”

“Please, don’t talk about us right now.” Amber turned her body around, approaching their car behind them

“Amber, we’re still marrying each other.” Kris followed her from behind. When she was about to enter the passenger seat, he turned her body to face him by yanking her wrist. He locked her in between his arms.

“What do you want?” Amber creased her forehead while she saw her husband

He looked down at their feet as he bit his bottom lip, then, he looked up at Amber’s face again unaware that some of parents caught their moment together. “Look, I can’t do this by myself. I sound pathetic for you, right? I don’t care. I’m not a good father and you know this, yet you leave house, you leave me and Coco… Just please, I’m begging you… Come back..”

“If I come back, you leave the house, you won’t go home, you’ll forget you have a daughter. It’s better like this..” Amber replied him, trying to realize him about what he had done before. “Furthermore, I always check on her every single day.”

“She cries in the night day because she has really bad insomnia just like you. You think I can handle her without you?” Kris tried to find thousand reasons to make Amber come back

“That’s why you have to learn to become a good father for her.” She answered him again, still stayed with her decision to leave the house

“She needs her mother to pamper her.” Kris raised one of his eyebrows

“You can pamper her, I asked her before that your friends came to the house and played with her. She’s happy about it, she has many plushies and stuff.” Amber answered him once again

“She needs to go shopping and I don’t know what she likes.” And once again, Kris was trying very hardly

“Talk to her, ask her. You’re her father!” Amber started to get frustrated, she almost hit Kris’s chest

“And what about me??? I need you too!” Kris began to explode, he needed her of course. He was her husband, he needed his wife to take care of him too. Yes, he could take care of his daughter with his friends but he only needed her to accompany him, even if it was only for morning kiss, that was enough for him.

She rolled her eye balls, she knew what he meant. “I have schedule now.”

“No. You wanna meet that James?” Kris shot her very straightforwardly

“It’s a job.” Amber shook her head, couldn’t believe that he was actually jealous of that bassist

“Oh, so, job it is, huh? He asked you personally to go to his concert, or should I say backstage?” Kris got his face closer to hers even more

“This doesn’t need to talk about, I really have to go now.” Amber  talked to him, glaring at her jealous husband as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. “I’ll take taxi if you don’t want to accompany me.” She started to walk passing by him after knowing he just kept silence and didn’t move

He narrowed his eyes looking at her figure, she couldn’t be guessed by him. She was really something, to be honest, he didn’t have any clue about what she felt right now towards him. He always wondered if she still loved him or not, or maybe her new guy named James distracted her mind these days

“Okay, alright. Let’s go.” Kris stopped Amber from moving any further, he grabbed her arms and made her enter his car very soon to go to SM Entertainment’s building. They were both only silent, they didn’t talk about anything that happened these past two weeks. Yes, it had been two weeks since they both decided to separate from each other for awhile. Amber wanted to calm down herself first, she went back to her old apartment while Kris were still living with their daughter.

At first, it was the roughest day for them both to talk about their separation with Coco. They both didn’t want her to think that they didn’t love her anymore, Amber stated to Coco that she had different opinion and principle with Coco’s father and this was why she couldn’t leave with him for now. Glad, Coco didn’t ask her any further about this one, the most important thing for her was she didn’t see Amber and Kris fighting anymore in the house and they all lived in happiness and calmness.

 

~~()~~~()~~~()~~~()~~~~()~~~~()~~~()~~~()~~

She was a new MC for a music program along with her label mate, Super Junior’s Kangin but too bad, he couldn’t be with her today and it made her become the only one MC for this show.

She was nervous of course, but gladly the producer let her speak English and it was not only for the foreign fans’ sake but also, the guests, all of them could speak English and it really made Amber comfortable right now.

“Royal Pirates!” Amber introduced the band for the fans on her show, she looked excited about the band. She even made a video on her instagram about this band’s song called ‘Drawing the Line’, it was her jam these days.

“What’s up? We’re the Royal Pirates.” Moon, James and Sooyoon greeted the fans in English. Moon claimed himself as el Capitan de Royal Pirates, James introduced himself as the bassist and Sooyoon was on drums.

The show was airing for about 30 minutes. At that range of time, the Royal Pirates’ members Moon and Sooyoon could feel the tension between James and Amber. They both matched with each other, especially the jokes, it was only them both who could understand it while the other were left behind but they both managed to laugh along with James and Amber although they didn’t understand.

After the show was ended, both Amber and James kept talking non-stop until the backstage.

It seemed Amber was finding a good partner to talk to for these past days, she could forget about her marriage problem for awhile everytime she was with James. She had many topics to talk about to James, jokes, music, food, favorite places, sports, hobbies and more. Amber even didn’t deny that she had many similarities with him and she really found him attractive, it was not because he was handsome but it was because he was smart and talented. They both became closer these days, thanks to one of Amber’s friends, Busker Busker’s Brad who introduced her to James.

 

 

 

“So, how’s your relationship with your husband now?” James paid a visit to Amber’s apartment, both promised to each other that they would make killer tacos since taco was their favorite food and the spicy one would bring them blast. “Err... Sorry, he’s still your husband, right?”

“Can we just not talk about him?” Amber placed plates on the dining table for James and herself, she got annoyed everytime someone brought that topic up.

He put such a nice smile on his face, seeing he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter