Chapter 34

Rappelez Vous Quand...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poll closed, see what will happen in the next few chapters. You guys all have decided the plot of this story. Thank you so much for participating and reading this 

Another crappy update... enjoy

===================================================================================================

 

 “Oh, God. How could this happen?” Krystal pulled back her black long hair, feeling stressed out because she just reached the hospital after Amber called her and told her that her sister got an accident. “Amber…” Her eyes directed to the pregnant lady, trying to get the explanation

“I’m so sorry, young lady.” Their manager apologized to Krystal about what actually happened, he couldn’t get rid the scene of his head. Krystal’s gaze switched to the manager after she heard his apology

“No, hyung. It’s not your fault.” Kris put his hand on the manager’s shoulder, then, he looked up at the taller guy, Krystal did the same. Kris gave the young girl a better explanation so that there was no misunderstanding among them. “A big truck hit her first, then, her body flied and fell on our car’s front window.” After Kris’s explanation, Krystal covered her hung mouth, shaking her head as her legs felt so weak. “We’re sorry…” Kris didn’t know what to say anymore but just sent her condolences.

Amber grabbed the younger girl’s weak body and brought her into the deep squeeze. She patted Krystal’s hair gently and Krystal only buried her face on Amber’s shoulder as she cried hardly. Kris who looked at the scene between the two girls, led them to the sofa so, Amber could get some comfortable place because of her pregnancy.

“Everything’s gonna be okay…” Although she wasn’t sure about it, she just tried to say it because Krystal kept crying for Jessica. Amber couldn’t do anything again and just looked at her husband who sat next to her, he just caressed Amber’s back and heaved a long sigh seeing Krystal.

Krystal’s sobbing was getting lower as she broke the hug between her and Amber. She wiped her own tears by her hands and then, saw the married couple at first before she looked down at her folding fingers. Amber brought her chin up to see them two again as Krystal spoke to them. “You know, Amber…”

Krystal paused because her tears started to come out again, then, her hand brought Kris’s big hand to wrap Amber’s hand. She tried to unite them two, apologizing for what her sister had ever done to them. “I just want to say sorry because my sister always tries to break you two apart.” She bit her upper lip as held her tears and tried to keep talking to them. “….You guys are perfect couple…. Everyone’s just jealous of you…”

Amber felt touched because she just realized the youngest member in her group could say that to encourage her and her husband, she wiped Krystal’s tears with her thumb as kept listening to the younger girl. “Jessica…. She’s jealous of you, she envies you a lot, hmm… she actually is very lovely… She likes Kris so much…”

“Kris likes her too actually.” Amber told her without thinking twice, then, she caught Krystal smiling slightly to her statement

“No, Amber. You don’t have to say that.” Krystal shook her head and her eyes caught Kris’s not good expression, she could tell it was for Amber’s statement before. “We all know Kris only loves you…”

“Soojung-ah…”

They were all remained in silence as they waited for Jessica’s condition, Kris asked their manager to bring Amber some milk as he let himself take care of these ladies here. Amber leaned on her back on the sofa and Krystal rested her head on Amber’s shoulder, Kris was only holding Amber’s hand and listening to what the ladies talked about.

“Time flies, a month later you’ll be a mother officially. How does it feel like?” Krystal said as she caressed Amber’s tummy softly, feeling the moves of Amber and Kris’s child in it

“It feels amazing, I really can’t wait for it.”

“Do you love Kris?” Krystal asked the private question about her feeling toward her own husband

Amber chuckled softly, her gaze turned to Kris who was anticipating for her answer toward Krystal’s question. He just wanted her to tell everyone else how much she loved him but with one kiss from Amber on his cheek was good enough for him to prove their relationship was all fine.

Krystal smiled without Amber knowing it, she was happy for her friend. She never expected that Amber was the first one who would be the mother among them, it was funny for her because as she knew Amber only liked playing around with her boys but it turned out great when she knew Amber was a grown up woman right now.

“Oh, Donghae oppa!” As Amber saw Donghae’s appearance in the hospital, she immediately called out his name. She hurriedly went to Donghae and followed by Kris from behind her, leaving Krystal who was still on the sofa.

“How’s Jessica?” Donghae asked Amber as he put his hands on her waist to support her balance

“We haven’t known it yet.” Amber answered him, then, she explained about what happened to Jessica. Donghae felt frustrated about it, he felt like it was his fault for not being after her before. Then, his eyes turned to Krystal’s figure behind Amber and Kris, he approached the young girl and sat beside her.

“It’s embarrassing. She’s mean to you guys but yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter