The Showcase Stage

Fairytale (동화)

The girls were practicing in the dance room when Lee Soo Man came in.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the girls greeted.

"It's good to see that you guys are working hard." Lee Soo Man said.

"We want everything to be perfect." Jayeon said.

"Ya, Jayeon want our dancing to be perfect when we debut." Jackie said.

"Well, you girls should relax a bit, I have something important to say." Lee Soo Man told them.

The girls sat down to relax and listen to what Lee Soo Man had to say.

"Well it will only be a matter of time before you girls debut, so of course you girls know before you do that, you girls need to have a showcase. So I need each of you to prepare yourselves to perform. You girls will individual perform your talents out. And of course to perform your debut song. You girls have a week till the showcase. Better get practicing. I'll be checking on you girls once in a while to see how you are doing." Lee Soo Man told them and left.

"Annyeonghigaseyo!" the girls said goodbye.

"So what should we do?" Agi asked.

"Well, Lee Soo Man si said, that we need to perform something that shows our talent." Kitty told them.

"So then I'll so sing Wonder girls' 'Nobody'" Somang said.

"Then I'll sing IU's 'Mia'" Jackie said.

"I'll do a dance cover!" Noon said.

"I'll do a dance too. Since I am the dancing queen." Jayeon said.

"Okay, then I'll dance and sing to BoA sunbaenim's 'Eat you up'" Agi said.

"Then I'll do 2PM's 'Again & again'" Kari said.

"Okay then that leaves me with a song cover of Christina Aguilera's 'I Turn to You'" Kitty said.

"Okay we better get practicing." Somang suggested.

"I think it will be better if we start tomorrow. Today we should still practice our dance, since we still need to perform it for the showcase." Jayeon suggested.

"Ya, it will be better that way. That way we get time to plan what we need for our individual performances and be ready by tomorrow to practice." Kitty said.

With that the girls continue to practice. After a long day of practicing the girls went home and thought about their individual performances and thought about what things they needed.

That whole week the girls were practicing on their own. They were all busy with their performances. Lee Soo Man would be there to check on them at time to time. Their manager will always be there to see if everything was going okay.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Today the girls were at the place where their showcase will be help.

"I love the stage!" Agi said walking up.

"Is it a fairy?" Kitty asked.

"Yes it is." Lee Soo Man said.

"Lee Soo Man si, thought it will be nice if the stage went with the group." Manager Kim said.

"Gamsahapnida, Lee Soo Man si!" the girls thanked him.

"You girls need to start and practice." Lee Soo Man said.

The girls got prepared and practiced how the showcase was going to go. After practicing for two times going through the whole process of the showcase, they were all sweating. Just then Stephine of CSJH and Yunho came onto the stage.

"Girls Stephanie si and Yunho si will be the host of your showcase." Manager Kim said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, donghwa ipnida!" the girls said.

"It's great to see you girls finally debuting, even though it's only been a few years." Stephanie said.

"It's great to have you as a host Stephanie si!" Agi said.

"Yunho has told me a lot about you girls." Stephanie told them.

"Hopefully nothing bad." Jayeon said.

"I would never, I love my dongsaengs." Yunho said.

"It's a pleasure to be working with Yunho si again." Somang said.

"Okay girls that's it for today. Tomorrow will be your showcase so you girls have to be ready, and don't get too scared or nervous. Let's get going." Manager Kim said.

"Annyeong Yunho si and Stephanie si!" the girls said and left.

"They seem to be a very happy bunch." Stephanie said to Yunho.

"They are." Yunho said.