Asia Song Festival

Fairytale (동화)

The morning has come and Fairytale members are busy packing their last minute things.

"Are you girls ready?" Manager Kim asked coming in.

"We're almost ready!" Agi shouted from her room.

"You girls do know that you will only be there for one night." Manager Kim said sitting down.

"We know, we're just really excited and making sure we have everything ready." Kitty said taking out her bag.

"We want to make sure that we have the best memory of going to China." Somang said coming out of her room.

Just then everyone else came out with their bags.

"So I'm guessing you girls are ready?" Manager Kim asked.

"Hold on! I forgot my camera." Jackie said going to her room to get her camera.

"Got it!" Jackie said coming back.

"Let's get going." Manager Kim said heading towards the door.

The girls got downstairs and put went into the van.

"I can't believe we're going to China." Jayeon said excitedly.

"I hope our China fans are there to support us." Noon said.

"They will be." Manager Kim said to them.

Once they got to the airport there was a lot of fans there to greet them.

"Wow, our fans are here too." Kitty said getting ready to get out of the van.

"Remember to be careful when you go out. If you want you can take the gifts they give you, since we still have a few minutes till we go on the plane." Manager Kim said getting out of the car.

Once the manager opened the car, the girls can hear the fans screaming.

Kitty was the first to get out and there the fans started to push and scream. One by one they got out the car. Bodyguards were there to protect them. They had a hard time getting through to the airport. Many of the fans were screaming,"Fairytale, hwaiting!"; "Fairytale have a safe trip!"; "We'll miss you!";etc. Many of the fans wanted to give them presents, but because of the tight space, the members couldn't take them.

"If you have gifts for Fairytale please give it to the bodyguards and the Fairytale members will get them once they come back." Manager Kim told the fans.

Once he said that many of the fans gave their gifts to the bodyguards, and while that happened the girls went through to get into the plane. While they were going through, another loud screams were heard. The girls looked back to see what was going on.

"What's going on?" Somang asked.

"SHINee is here." Manager Kim told them.

"They're taking the same plane as us?" Agi asked.

"Ye, now you girls get going." Manager Kim said and one by one they went on the plane.

"It's great to see that the fans care so much about us." Jayeon said.

"I wonder how SHINee sunbaenims are doing?" Noon asked.

"They're going to be fine, they're coming in now." Manager Kim said putting his bag on the top.

Just then SHINee came in.

"Oh, it was so crowed back there." Taemin said coming in.

"Hi girls!" Jonghyun greeted going to his seat.

"Annyeong!" the girls greeted back.

"How was the trip through the airport?" Onew asked.

"Crowded." Jackie said.

"Same here, the fans are always there to send us off and welcome us back." Key said sitting down.

"I'm just really glad that we get to go to the Asia Song Festival." Noon said looking out the window.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'll be your stewardess for today. The plane is about to departure, so please stay seated and wait till the seat belt light goes on and we will take off." the stewardess told them.

They all sat down and started talking to each other. Just then the seat belt light and they all fastened their seat belts. The plane slowly started to get off and now they are off to China. Once the seat belt light is off they unfastened their seat belt and started walking around.
"You guys have to be careful. No playing around." Manger Kim said to them.

"I just wanted to go to the bathroom." Agi said.

"Just in case." Manager Kim said looking back to his laptop.

"What are you doing?" Jonghyun asked sitting next to Kitty.

"Just checking out our performances and what the netizens think of us." Kitty said watching youtube.

"You like being perfect don't you?" Jonghyun .

"No I don't. I just wanted to see if we made any mistakes and see how people see us." Kitty said.

"So you can become perfect?" Jonghyun said again teasing her.

"Oppa, can you stop saying that. And what's wrong with being perfect." Kitty said doing her blow fish face.

"I'm just teasing you, stupid. But sometimes you should just let it go. Everyone makes mistakes and the more you want it to be perfect, the more it seems fake." Jonghyun said.

"Fake? So your saying from when you've meet me till now, you think I'm fake?" Kitty asked.

"Anio, because I know that you just want thing to be perfect." Jonghyun told her.

"What are you guys doing?" Onew asked coming from the back seat.

"Jonghyun oppa is teasing me." Kitty reported.

"Jonghyun, how many times do I have to say to don't . Since you've known her you have been teasing her. And now that she has debuted you still are." Onew said.

"Well I never had a little sister, so I thought it was fun." Jonghyun said.

"Fun for you, but not for me." Kitty said watching her video.

"Then I'll leave you alone for now." Jonghyun said leaving.
"Thank you oppa." Kitty said to Onew.

"Anything for one of my favorite dongsaengs." Onew said and left.

"Hi, Minho si." Somang said.

"Annyeong." Minho said still looking reading.

"What are you reading?" Somang asked.

"A magazine." Minho said.

"Are you still mad at me?" Somang asked.

Minho stayed quiet.

"Why are you mad at me in the first place?" Somang asked.
Minho stayed quiet.

"Is it because I left you guys? I mean I was really happy to be your singing instructor, but Lee Soo Man si offered me to debut with Fairytale." Somang explained to him.
"Never mind." Somang said an left.

"What's wrong?" Jackie asked when Somang sat down sadly.

"Nothing." Somang said listening to her ipod.

After a few hours they arrived to China. Once they got off the plane and walked into the airport they can see fans waiting for them. Once the fans saw them they started screaming. There were also reporters there too. Fairytale and SHINee was walking when the reporters asked them to stop and they took picture. Fairytale was waving to a lot of their fans. Once they got to the outside of the airport they went into the van and they could still see the fans from the car. Once the car departed from the airport they could see a van following them.

"There's someone following us." Kitty said.

"They're just your fans." Manager Kim said.

Fairytale and SHINee arrived at the hotel and went to settled in. After settling in they headed to the Asia Song Festival stage to rehearse. After the both of them rehearse for a few times they headed back to the hotel.

"Now the festival in is at tomorrow night, so you guys can either go walk around for now or jut stay in the hotel room." Manager Kim told them.

The girls decided to go shopping with SHINee. After a few hours of shopping, they went back to the hotel. The girls and SHINee went back to their rooms and rested for a few hours. The day of the festival was here. In the morning, they all went back to the stage to do some rehearsing. The night has come and they all headed to the festival. Once they arrived they can see that all the seats were filled already.

"Wow, look at all those fans." Agi said.

"Come on girls we need you in make up and clothing." Manager Kim said pushing them into the backstage.

After getting their makeup on and clothes, they waited till it was their turn. Once it was their turn they performed and they could hear the fans screaming. Once they finished performing they introduced themselves in Korean and Chinese. Once they got off the stage a reporter was there waiting for them. After getting interviewed they headed backstage and waited till SHINee was done.

"That was the most talking I have ever done in one day." Kitty said.

"That's because you are the leader and you can speak Chinese." Jayeon said.

"That was great girls, you girls did excellent." Manager Kim came in to congratulate them.

"Gamsahapnida!" the girls said.

The girls sat down and drank water and watched SHINee perform. Once every artist finished performing they all were asked to get on stage and ended the festival. Once the festival ended they headed back to the hotel and slept through the night. The morning came and they headed to eat breakfast. Once it was the afternoon they are getting ready to head to the airport.

"This trip felt so short." Agi said.

"It was only for a day." Noon said.

The girls get to the lobby and headed to the airport. Once they got to the airport, fans were already there to say goodbye. Once they got on the plane, they are headed back to Korea. Once they landed, fans were there to welcome them back home. Fairytale and SHINee headed their own ways to their apartment. Once Fairytale got home, their living room was full of gifts.

"Are these the gift from fans?" Somang asked.

"Ye." Manager Kim said.

"Wow." Jackie said looking through.

"I'll see you girls in a few days. Get some rest too." Manager Kim said and left.

"Bye!" the girls said.

Once they finished unpacking, they went through the gifts. Once the gifts got sorted and distributed they went to sleep.