Kiss the Radio

Fairytale (동화)

~Music Playing~

"Super Junior's Kiss the Radio" Leeteuk said

~Music continues to play~

~Music fades out~

"Finally the guests have arrived!" Eunhyuk said. (Claps)

"Still newbies, overtaking their sunbaenims just yesterday. High standard dance and singing, a group that lacks nothing... Fairytale's Kitty, Somang, Kari, Jackie, Jayeon, Noon, and Agi! Welcome!" Leeteuk introduced.

"Annyeonghasipnikka (Hello everyone)!!" Fairytale greeted.

"Let's have each one of you do a self introduction live so that the audience can see." Leeteuk said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Fairytale's leader Kitty ipnida!" Kitty greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Fairytale's coolest alien alive Jackie ipnida!" Jackie greeted.

"Yo, Fairytale's rapper Kari ipnida!" Kari said.

"Yo!" Eunhyuk said.

The girls laughed at that comment.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Fairytale's charisma model Noon ipnida!" Noon greeted.

"Hey, Fairytale's main rapper Somang ipnida!" Somang said.
"It was yo now hey!" Leeteuk said.

The girls laughed again.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Fairytale's dancing queen Jayeon ipnida!" Jayeon said.

"Sup! Fairytale's maknae Agi ipnida!" Agi greeted.

"This group sure has a lot of different greetings." Leeteuk said.

"Yo, sup, hey!" Eunhyuk repeated.

The girls laughed again.

"So it's the first time on a radio, how do you think the atmosphere is like?" Eunhyuk asked.

"It's the first time we've been on a radio show so it's a bit awkward for me, but I'm slowly getting used to it. I still don't know when I have to put on my headphones though! We keep taking them on and off, it's confusing. Eunhyuk and Leeteuk sunbaenims are really nice, they're helping us through it and they give us a lot of advices." Jackie answered.

"You keep your headphones on most of the time Jackie si." Eunhyuk told her.

"Ye." Jackie said.

"Fairytale's members, after debuting, you must have received messages from friends and family. What did they say?" Leeteuk asked.

"My friends sent me messages like, "I knew you could do it!" and my brothers sent messages like, "I knew you had it in you, we're proud of you." My parents sent me messages like, "Our daughter did it. we love you!" Noon said.

"Very supportive, everyone needs support, especially when your in a world like this." Leeteuk said.

"What about you Jayeon si?" Eunhyuk asked.

"They congratulated me on the debut. They said they were happy and hope I become an international super star!" Jayeon said.

"I'm sure you will." Leeteuk said.

"Kari's sister is SNSD's Tiffany. What encouraging words did she say to you?" Eunhyuk asked.

"My older sister said "Kari, when you go out there just be yourself and have lots of fun! I know you'll do great." Kari said.

"Noon is also the cousin of our Super Junior member Siwon, did he say anything to you?" Leeteuk asked.

"He said, "My baby cousin can do it, I'm proud of you." Noon said.

"Ya, I remember him say that to you at the showcase." Eunhyuk said.

"Somang's brother is 2PM's Junsu, what did he say when you told him your debuting?" Leeteuk asked.

"My brother was saying how proud he was of how far I've come. How much work I'd put into everything and how talented I've become. He said that even though he is in 2PM, him and the other members support me and the other members." Somang said.

"Such a great brother, so I'm guessing your close to the other 2PM member?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Ye." Somang said.

"Agi si is the granddaughter of a very famous Japanese entertainment owner. It's called Johny's Entertainment right?" Leeteuk asked.

"Ye." Agi said.

"What did your grandfather say to you?" Leeteuk asked.

"He told me that it might seem hard at first, but after a while everything will seem super easy! He also said that if there are any problems try to solve it, and don't let them discourage me." Agi said.

"Nothing is better then encouraging words from family and friends." Eunhyuk said.

"Sure is. Now we will listen to Fairytale's debut song live. What is the some called?" Leeteuk asked.

"It's called 'La La La'." Kitty said.

"Is there a meaning to it?" Eunhyuk asked.

"'La La La' meaning how girls feel when you fall in love with a guy you like. As in girls' minds go la la la." Kitty explained.

"I see, now let's hear Fairytale's debut song, 'La La La'." Leeteuk said.

~Fairytale singing 'La La La'~

"Wow, it's a very nice song." Eunhyuk said.

"Very cute." Leeteuk said.

"Most of the member of Fairytale are from oversea." Leeteuk said.

"Ye." the girl said.

"Being oversea you must haven't seen your family. How long has it been, Kitty si?" Leeteuk asked.

"It's been only a few months. I went to visit them before debuting." Kitty said.

"Ahhh~, Agi si, being the maknae, how long has it been since you saw your friends?" Eunhyuk asked.

"It's only been a few years, but it seems like forever to... I mean I would love to visit my family sometime." Agi said.

"They are at Japan right?" Leeteuk asked.

"Ye." Agi answered.

"Being away for so long is there anything you would want to say to them?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I love you mom and dad. And to all my friends and other relatives, I miss you guys and saranghaeyo!" Kari said.

"I miss you guys so much that it hurts. I'll work hard and make you proud... saranghaeyo!" Noon said.

"Family members are something that we all cherish the most." Leeteuk said.

"Yes it is, without them we wouldn't be here." Leeteuk said.
"So being an individual what are your charms?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Why don't we have all of you say one." Leeteuk said.
"Let's start with Kitty si." Eunhyuk said.

"I would have to say my charm is..... aigoo?" Kitty said embarrassed.

"Do your baby voice." Jackie said.

"Saranghaeyo!" Kitty said with her baby voice.

"Awww~ gwiyeoweo. It's as if she's a little child speaking." Leeteuk said.

"You've known her for two years and you never knew?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Anio." Leeteuk said.

"Okay, Jackie si?" Eunhyuk asked.

"My charm? I think it would be my dimples. Everyone said it's cute, but it's quite embarrassing when people poke my cheeks." Jackie said.

"Kari si?" Leeteuk asked.

"My wink?" Kari said winking and laughing.

"Noon si?" Eunhyuk said.

"My charm would be my eyes." Noon said looking at the camera.

"Somang si?" Leeteuk asked.

"I've been told I'm intimidating which leads to charisma." Somang said.

"Jayeon si?" Eunhyuk said.

"I have a nice smile and laugh." Jayeon said laughing.

A very unique laugh." Leeteuk said.

"And lastly Agi si?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Once people meet me, they get addicted to me and my personality!" Agi said.

"Yes they do!" Leeteuk said following her energy.

"Okay now we have Jackie singing. What song will you sing for us?" Leeteuk asked.

"I'm going to sing IU's 'Mia'." Jackie said getting ready.
"While she sing's why not the other members cheer for her.
"Hwaiting!" Kitty said.

"Go go go!!!!" Kari cheered.

"Hwaiting, you can do it!" Noon yelled.

"Whoooo goooo Jackie!" Somang said clapping.

"Go Jackie! G-O-J-A-C-K-I-E!" Jayeon cheered for her.

"You can do it, yes you can. Keep it up and I'll be your number 1 fan!!!" Agi yelled.

~Jackie sing 'Mia'~

"Wow, that was great." Eunhyuk said.

"She has a lot of power." Leeteuk said.

"Gamsahapnida!" Jackie said sitting down.

"Today is Fairytale's radio broadcast. Is there something that's necessary not said yet? Anyone want to say something that has not been said yet?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I hope people will love us. I love every fan out there in the world." Noon said.

"I want to say thanks to all the fans out there and thanks for everyone who gives us support." Kitty said.

"Okay, Fairytale are still newbies, what plans do you have for the future?" Leeteuk asked.

"We hope to released more songs and meet more people. Maybe even tour, that would be nice." Kari said.

"I think one of our first plan is sending out our mini-single to the stores and soon maybe a full album. And far in the future gather every fan and having an amazing concert." Noon said.

"Though it's a pity, but we have to say goodbye to Fairytale's 7 members now." Leeteuk said.

"Goodbye!" Fairytale said.

"Thank you." Leeteuk and Eunhyuk said.