Shooting of the Music Video

Fairytale (동화)

The girls are getting ready for their music video shooting.

"Oh my goodness, I can't wait to meet Yunho si." Agi said excitedly.

"Me too, Kitty you meet TVXQ before right?" Jackie asked.

"Ya, but I don't know Yunho that well." Kitty said.

"Then who do you know better?" Jayeon asked.

"I know Junsu oppa and Changmin oppa better." Kitty told them.

"Your so lucky, I've been a trainee for 4 years and I didn't even get to meet them.

"Well Kari knows them too." Kitty told them as she puts on chap stick.

"Really? Who do you know better?" Somang asked.

"I know them equally well." Kari said.

"I'm so jealous." Noon said.

"Girls, are you ready?" Manager Kim asked.

"Ye!" the girls said and they headed to shoot their music video.

Once they got there they went to get dressed.

"Girls I would like you to meet, TVXQ's Unkow Yunho." Manager Kim said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, donghwa ipnida!" the girls greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Yunho said.

"This is the leader Kitty si, Somang si, Noon si, Jackie si, Jayeon si, Kari si, and the maknae Agi si." Manager Kim introduced.

"Nice to meet you guys." Yunho said.

"Well you girls can talk to each other later, Yunho needs to get ready for your music video." Manager Kim told them and sent Yunho to the stylist.

"Oh M Geezy!, I'm getting too excited." Agi said looking at herself in the mirror.

"Aren't you always?" Kari said.

After Yunho was done Kitty and Kari went to talk to him.

"Annyeong." Kari said.

"Annyeong." Yunho said.

"How is TVXQ doing?" Kitty asked.

"Busy, you have no idea how pack our schedules are." Yunho said.

"Well, we're just happy that you got the time to come and be in our music video." Kari told him.

"Well, you guys are my dongsaeng, so I have to support you girls." Yunho said.

"The girls are really happy that you are here." Kitty said.
"I'm happy to be here too." Yunho said.

"Okay, everyone gather around so that I can tell you guys about the music video." the director said.

They all gathered around to see what the director wants.

"So today's music video will be very pretty and cute. With this love story going on everything will seem very fresh and happy. Now because there are a lot of you girls I decided to put one of you as the lead, and I choose Kari si to be it. And of course the male lead will be Yunho si, since I know that you guys know each other well. The rest of the girls will be her best friends and helping her with this guy that she likes. I'll be directing you, so don't be scared. We will all be right here. Araso?" the directer asked.

"Ye!" the girls said and everyone got to work.

It took a long time to shoot the video. They had to dance at least 50 times.

"Okay, new we will shoot the scene of Kari si and Yunho si. Now Yunho si has confessed to you, and you have to be happy. It's really easy, Araso?" the director asked.

"Araso." Kari said.

"You'll do great." Yunho told her.

Kari blushed at that.

"Okay, action!" the director said.

Yunho and Kari was doing great.

"Excellent!, Now you guys have to pretend that you are a couple and feed eat other food, araso?" the director asked.
The camera starts rolling and everything was going well until the food feeding came. Kari couldn't come to feed Yunho the food and so can't Yunho. There was a lot of NG's and laughing.

"Okay, this is already take 50, can you guys do it right this time?" the director asked.

"Araso." Yunho said.

Finally they did it! But at the end when the director said cut, the both of them cracked up.

"Oh, I never knew that it was going to be this hard." Kari said.

"Me too, I guess we know each other well enough and can't see us as a couple." Yunho said laughing.

"You guys did great." Kitty said.

"Gamsahapnida." Yunho and Kari said.

"Come on Kari and Kitty we need to get out of these clothes." Somang yelled.

Kari, Kitty and Yunho went to get their clothing off.

"It was great working with you girls." Yunho said to them.

"It was a pleasure meeting and working with you." Noon said.

"When we have the chance we should do this again." Jayeon said.

"Ya, maybe you girls can be in our music video next time." Yunho said.

"Yunho si, you better get going, your plane is leaving at 8." Manager Kim told him.

"Okay, then I'll see you girls sometime?" Yunho asked.

"Hopefully." Jackie said.

"Oh, Kitty, Junsu kept on complaining about how you never call him anymore. He misses his dongsaeng." Yunho told her.

"I'll call him when I get home." Kitty said.

"Okay, annyeong." Yunho said leaving.

"Annyeong!" the girls said.

After packing up, they all went back home and rest for the day.

"That was a good day." Agi said.

"Oh, Kitty, you better call Junsu oppa." Kari told her.

"I'm so jealous of you, I wish I was a friend of Junsu si." Somang said.

Kitty on to call Junsu, while everyone was just relaxing.