A Break For Now

Fairytale (동화)

After two weeks of recording for their songs, they have finally finished. Now they had to learn dances to their songs. Every time they have finished learning one day for a song they had to learn another one. All together Fairytale had to learn 5 choreography. Even though Fairytale was there to perform on many stages, they had to practice for their First album too. Fairytale grew more and more tired. But as days passed, they got use to it. Every time they finished practicing, they went home and relax as much as they can.

One day Lee Soo Man called them to meet him at the SM building.

"Annyeonghaseyo." the girls greeted getting up from their seats.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Lee Soo Man greeted and sat down with Manager Kim next to him.

"You girls worked very hard these past few days. I'm very proud of you girls. Are you girls tired from it?" Lee Soo Man asked.

"It was at the beginning, but we're use to it now." Kitty told him.

"That's good to hear, since that's how it is when you want to be good and famous. Okay so with the recording done, you girls are now learning the dances. Once that is done you will begin to have photo shoots for the album. And then of course the music video. Now we have good new to tell you girl. Like your debut music video, there will be a special appearance. Manager Kim, tell them who." Lee Soo Man said.

"Well, who do you girls want it to be?" Manager Kim asked.

"Anyone is nice. We like special appearances." Noon said.

"Okay we invited Super Junior's Kibum si to be in it." Manager Kim said.

"That's so cool." Somang said.

"Kibum is very busy with his acting schedule, so I had to make room for your music video. So don't disappoint me. Kibum si is eager to meet his dongsaengs too. So you girls just take a rest from the first album for now. I want you girls to focus on promoting 'La La La'. Once the promotion is done, we will continue with the practices. That's it for now." Lee Soo Man said leaving.

"Bye" the girls said.

"Yes! BREAK!!!!" Jackie said jumping around.

"I was just getting use to it all." Jayeon said.

"We better treat this break good, because I have a feeling October will pass very quickly." Agi said.

After all that the girls went back home to rest.