Our New Home

Fairytale (동화)

Once the van has stopped in front of a gray, 17 floor building.

"Wow!" Noon said looking very shocked.

"The outside is beautiful." Kitty said looking up and down the building.

"The surrounding is great too." Somang said looking around the area.

"Come on girls, let's go in." Manger Kim said walking into the building.

After getting off the elevator the girls were now facing their apartment door.

"Are you girls ready?" Manager Kim asked.

The girls nodded their heads, excitedly.
Manager Kim opens the door and the first one to run in was Agi.
All the girls slowly went into the room and saw the walls were blue and almost all the furniture was white. Jackie dropped all her bags and explore every room. Somang walked slowly with Kitty and looked at each room carefully. As for Noon she opened anything with a door and see if everything is clean.

"I call for this room!" Kari yelled.

" Me too!" Jayeon yelled after.

The other girls went to see which room they were talking about and saw that is was a room with three beds. The room also had a great outdoor view of the town.

"No wonder you guys want this room. The view is wonderful." Kitty said standing on the balcony and looking at the view.

"Who else wants to room with us?" Jayeon asked.

"I think we'll check the other two room and see." Agi said
running to look at the other two rooms.

The girls walked into a room with two blue and white bed coverings. The bed was very puffy and it seems great for sleeping. One side of the room had blue lines on it forming many diamonds. There was a window with blue curtains.

"I want this room!" Agi said jumping on her bed.

"Be careful, you might break it." Jayeon told her.

"Who wants to be my roommate?" Agi asked looking at the girls.

"I'll room with you." Noon said.

"Thanks unnie!" Agi said excitedly.

"Let's go see the other room" Agi said running to the next room.

"You sure are excited." Kari said to her.

"Of course I would be, I mean we're debuting and with this new home. Who wouldn't be!" Agi told her.

The next room they came to wasn't as big as the other two, but the walls were a bit of purplish-blue. The beds were a mixture of pink, green, purple, and yellow. And the bed looked fluffy like the other rooms. This room didn't have a window though.

"I'll take this room. It's seems nice and cozy." Kitty said.

"I'll take this room too. This way I don't have to clean too much." Jackie said.

"So then that leaves Somang. I guess you'll be rooming with us." Jayeon said.

"That's fine with me." Somang said.

"Come and check out this closet room!? Noon yelled to them.

They all rushed into the closet room. The girls were all dumbfounded.

"Oh em gee." Kari said walking into the room.

"This is beautiful." Kitty said looking around.

"Oh m geezy." Agi said walking in the room.

"This is the biggest closet I have ever seen." Jackie said.

"Let's go and see the rest of the apartment." Somang suggested.

The girls walked into the living room. The walls were greenish-blue with a beautiful print. The furniture was white with blue pillows.

"I must be dreaming." Agi said sitting on the couch.

"Look at this kitchen." Kitty said.

"Wow." Jayeon said looking around.

"Everything is so clean." Noon said opening every cabinet.

The walls were blue with white cabinets. The stove top had like eight stoves. There was and oven and everything.

"This is like my dream kitchen." Kitty said.

"Is everything to your liking girls?" Manager Kim asked.

"Totally." Agi said.

"That's great to hear. Well you guys should settle down now. Tomorrow you guys will be busy. So don't stay up too late. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Annyeonghigaseyo." Manager Kim said and left.

"We better get our luggage to our room and unpack everything." Kitty said.

The girls began to unpack everything and working together. They divided the closet room into seven sections.

"I'm hungry." Jayeon said.

"Me too." Agi said.

"Then Jayeon and I will go to the market, while you guys continue to clean okay?" Kitty suggested.

The girls agreed. While the others continue to clean, Kitty and Jayeon went to the market to buy food.

"So what should we cook?" Jayeon asked.

"Well I think since we still have a lot to do at the house, we should just buy some ramen to eat today." Kitty
suggested.

"Okay, but let's look around and see what else they have to eat." Jayeon said.

They girls walked down each aisle locking arms, looking like if they were sisters.

"We're home!" Jayeon said.

The girls rushed to the dinning table.

"What did you guys buy?" Kari asked.

"Well I'm going to cook ramen for you guys." Kitty said getting ready to cook.

"We also brought some snacks and drinks just in case we get hungry and there's nothing to cook." Jayeon said putting the things into the cabinet.

After a long day of cleaning the girls sat down and enjoyed their ramen. After that they all went to take a shower one by one and went to sleep.

"Good night guys." Kitty said.

They all said night and off they sleep like babies.