Chin Chin Radio

Fairytale (동화)

~Music playing~

"Why are there more and more new faces on newspaper and Magazines?" Taeyeon asked.

~Music continues to play~

"Many of us like to try things new and don't like to do the same things over and over again. We all need different things to experience. Everyone likes to experience something new, to have something interesting happen in their lives. No one likes to do the same thing over and over again. So always experience something new, to excite your life." Taeyeon said.

~Music playing~

"Taeyeon's Chinhan Chingoo starts now." Taeyeon introduced.

~Music fading~

"Hello everyone, Taeyeon ipnida. The first song of the day on Chinhan Chingoo was KARA's 'Wanna'. It's such a catchy song. ID 5435: Great topic to be talking about. I just went on a roller coaster the other day that I never would go on. It turned out to be fun. Roller coasters are fun. I love to go on them. All of us in SNSD love to go on them. Glad you had a great experience. ID 5578: Taegoon, I love your hair style what is it called? Everyone can she me with the cam on. Umm..I have no idea what this hairstyle is called, but it's easy to do. Just tie it up and twirl until you get a bun like this. ID 6012: Taeyeon unnie, I got a burn the other day, what should I do? Did you put it under cold water when you got the burn? It will be better if you did. Then you will now need to put on some ointment. The most important is to not get scars. You have to watch out for that. The Chinhan Chingoo broadcast for Monday September 28, will start soon." Taeyeon said.

~Music playing and then fading~

"We have prepared a "Who are you?" corner today. Who could today's quests be? They are the people you are most interested in~. They are Fairytale, wow~. We will listen to commercials now~." Taeyeon said.

~Commercials playing~

~Music playing~

"You just heard 4 Minute's Muzik. ID 6019: Taeyeon unnie, I have a huge test tomorrow and I can't memorize anything. What should I do? Well I'm not good at studying too. In SNSD, Seohyun is best at studying since she's still a student. I'll always she her studying and reading books. So I think the more you stay concentrated, you'll remember better. ID 6089: Taegoon, I'm sooooo hungry. I'm hungry too, but we can't eat at the studio. I'm waiting for this to be over to eat. hehehe. ID 6101: I've been walking all day and my legs hurt. What have you been doing? I remember that Sooyoung went shopping and came home just on the couch saying that her feet was hurting. She had us give her a massage. Maybe someone can do that for you. ID 6120: My boyfriend just broke up with me, what am I to do? Well I don't really know. But I'm sure friends are the best choice. With that I'll be playing G-Dragon's 'Heart breaker'" Taeyeon introduced.

~Music playing~

While the music was playing, the Fairytale members came in and settled down.

~Music fading~

"We only bring guests who our family members are most interested in for our "Who are you?" Corner!" Taeyeon shouted.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Fairytale greeted.

"Okay so our neitzens want to ask, 'Fairy noonas, what did you eat to become so pretty?'" Taeyeon stated.

"Gamsahapnida for thinking that we're pretty. Um Somang, what do we eat?" Kitty asked.

"Well we eat a lot of fruits and vegetables." Somang said

"Alright together with the girls who make your heartthrob, the "Who are you?" Corner. First, please say hello to our Chin Chin family members." Taeyeon said.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Fairytale's Kitty, Somang, Jackie, Noon, Kari, Jayeon, and Agi!" the girls introduced.

"That was cool, nice to meet you girls." Taeyeon said.

"So how long has it been since you've started broadcasting, how long has it been since you debuted?" Taeyeon asked.

"Um.....two and three weeks." Jackie said.

"Wow, you girls are really newbies. When you first debuted, what was your reactions, when you heard that your group name was Fairytale?" Taeyeon asked.

"I thought that the name was perfect for the group because it was all a fairytale for us." Jayeon said.

"A fairytale to become an artist?" Taeyeon asked.

"Ye." Jayeon said.

"Yes, many people have dreams of performing. Now we'll listen to Fairytale's title song, 'La La La'." Taeyeon introduced as the members get ready sing.

~Fairytale singing 'La La La'~

"ID 6220: They have such great voices. ID: 6229: I've been noticing Fairytale since they debuted, now after hearing them sing live, I'm going to become one of their fans." Taeyeon read the comments they got after singing.

"Gamsahapnida!" the girls said.

"Since some members are not from Korea, is there anything that's really difficult about promoting together?" Taeyeon asked.

"Well I don't think there is." Jayeon said.

"Kitty si, you're the unnie, but your face looks so young that you fit well with your dongsaengs. You look very young." Taeyeon commented.

"Gamsahapnida." Kitty said.

"Do your dongsaengs not listen to you or anything?" Taeyeon asked.

"Anio, they listen to me very well." Kitty said.

"Which dongsaeng doesn't wake up easily in the morning?" Taeyeon asked.

"Well a lot of them are pretty hard to wake up." Kitty said.

"Oh everyone is a heavy sleeper." Taeyeon said.

"I'm a heavy sleeper too, but I know when to wake up. I think it's because they're still not use to it yet." Kitty said.

"Oh, they'll start to get use to it. Now Fairytale will sing their song." Taeyeon said.

~Fairytale singing~

~Once the girls finished singing they went to commercials~

"We just heard Fairytale's live performance....'Torn'. ID 6300: Awww it's such a sad song. ID 6305: I like the song a lot." Taeyeon read some of the comments.

"Gamsahapnida!" the girls said.

"The "Who are you?" corner with Fairytale will continue shortly." Taeyeon said.

~Music playing~

"Please wait a moment." Taeyeon said as the music continues to play.

~Commercials~

"Taeyeon's Chinhan Chingoo has begun." Taeyeon said.

"WHoo~!" the girls shouted.

"Now I'll ask questions to the members of Fairytale. First, a question to Kitty. Kim Jongsi asks, 'Since your the oldest member in the group, do your dongsaengs' energy overpower yours?" Taeyeon asked.

"Anio. Even though I'm the oldest, I'm actually very childish. We would always play with each other." Kitty said.

"It's good to be young." Taeyeon stated.

The girls laughed.

"Okay, Jackie, what do you do with the other members in your free time?" Taeyeon asked.

"We mostly stay in the dorm for safety reasons. But when we do go out, we tend to head to "Ye Oldie Ice Cream Shoppe" across the street. We love the grandma who works there and we spend a lot of time with her. She tells us stories and she's like a grandmother to all of us." Jackie said.

"Oh, I love ice cream. Now for Somang, Choi Minji asked a question, 'Since your brother debuted first, sis you think that you wanted to do the same thing as him when you were younger?" Taeyeon asked.

"YES, the only dream we've ever really focused on was being an artist. So, we help each other and always supported each other from the start, till now." Somang said.

"It's good to have a supporting brother. Now for Jayeon, I'll ask Jayeon a question. Changlin asks, 'which member is the best at teaching you Korean?" Taeyeon asked.

"I would have to say Kitty." Jayeon said.

"Oh really, even thought Kitty si is not from Korea." Taeyeon said.

"Even though she's not Korean, she knows a lot and teaches me a lot too." Jayeon told her.

"I'll ask a question to Noon, Leesi asks, 'I heard that you suddenly grew 20cm, please tell me how to grow taller.'" Taeyeon asked.

"I eat a lot of vegetables, fruits and stretching is good." Noon said.

"And now....Agi. Aki asks, 'Agi who has an explosive vocal, do you have a singer role model?" Taeyeon asks.

"For western I like Beyonce and for Korea I like BoA sunbaenim." Agi said.

"With that Agi, Kari and Somang prepared a song for us. What song are you girls singing?" Taeyeon asked.

"Super Junior's 'One Love'" Kari said.

~Agi, Somang and Kari singing~

"The feeling I get from Fairytale is that they are a girl group that has come together because of the members spirits. All seven members work hard and are sincere." Taeyeon said.

"Gamsahapnida!" the girls said.

"I'm curious to know what your future plans are concerning your activities?" Taeyeon asked.

"Well, for now we will be performing more to let more people know us." Kari said.

"While we wrap up the "Who are you?" corner we'll listen to Fairytale's live singing."Taeyeon said.

~Fairytale singing~

"Annyeong!" Fairytale said once they finished singing.

~Music playing~

While music was playing Fairytale members and Taeyeon took pictures.