Our Debut Song

Fairytale (동화)

The next morning all the girls got ready to leave to go to SM building.

"Everyone's ready?" Kitty asked.

"Ready!" The girls said.

They all went down where the van and Manager Kim was waiting.

"Are you girls ready?" Manger Kim asked.

The girls nodded and went into the van.

"I wonder what we will be doing today?" Noon asked.

"Manager Kim, do you know what we will be doing today?" Jayeon asked.

"You will find out when you get there." Manager Kim told them.

"So mysterious." Jackie said.

The girls were chatting non-stop during the whole ride. Once they got there, they were led into the room they were in yesterday. The girls kept on talking non-stop and Lee Soo Man walked in with four other people.

"I can see that you guys are getting along very well." Lee Soo Man said sitting down.

"We're almost like sisters." Agi told him.

"That's good to hear, this is something that a girl group needs to be. Now to business. I would like you girls to meet Kim Jeamin si, Choi Minja si, Park heejin si, and Song baelin si." Lee Soo Man introduced.

"Annyeonghaseyo, donghwa ipnida" Fairytale greeted, bowing and then sitting down.

"Kim Jeamin si, will be here to record for you, Choi Minja si is your graphic designer, Park Heejin si is your stylist, and Song Baelin si is your choreographer." Lee Soo Man told them.

"Nice to meet you girls, we are looking forward to working with you.

"Now today you will be recoding your song for your mini-single. There will be two songs inside, so today you will be focusing on these two songs. After today we will see how you girls do, so that we can see if you guys are ready for dancing. So Kim Jaemin si, I will leave the girls with you." Lee Soo Man said and left.

"How are you girls doing today?" Kim Jaemin asked.

"We're doing great!" Kari said.

"You guys seem excited." Kim Jaemin said.

"We are!" Somang said.

"Okay, so since you girls are debuting, you must be very excited about your debut song." Kim Jaemin said.

"Yes, we are. We were just wondering how it will sound like." Kitty told him.

"Well I hope you girls like it. So your debut song is going to be called, 'La La La'." Kim Jaemin told them.

"La La La?" Noon asked.

"Ya, la la la, when a girl is in love. When your in love your mind just can't be control and goes la la la, whenever you see the guy you like." Kim Jaemin explained.

"Sounds very cute. How does the song goes?" Jayeon asked.

Kim Jaemin played the demo version for the girls to hear.

"I like it a lot." Somang said.

"Glad you guys do, your second song will be called ' 찢어진 (Torn); jjijeojin'. This song is about being away form the guy you love and your torn between staying with him or breaking up." Kim Jaemin said.

"Let's go record!" Agi said.

"That's right lets get to it." Kim Jaemin said.

They all left to go to the recoding room. They took almost the whole day recording the two songs. After recording is done the girls were sent home.

"I never knew that recording will take this long." Kari said laying on the couch.

"Kari, take your shoes off." Kitty told her.

"Sorry, I forgot." Kari said taking her shoes off and putting it away.

"I'm hungry." Jackie said going into the kitchen making something for herself to eat.

"Wow, I never knew that it was this late, I'm going to take a shower." Kitty said heading to the bathroom.

"I'm tired, I'm going to sleep now. We still have more things to do tomorrow. Night girls." Somang said heading to her room.

"Night." the girls said.

"I need to watch 'My fair lady'" Jayeon said sitting next to Kari on the couch.

"Where is Noon?" Jackie asked walking out of the kitchen and sitting on the couch.

"I think she's in her room." Kari said.

Jackie went to Noon's room.

"Do you want to eat?" Jackie asked.

"No thank you." Noon said playing on the computer.

"What are you doing?" Kitty asked coming out of the bathroom.

"I was just asking Noon if she wanted to eat. Do you want?" Jackie asked.

"No, I'm going to sleep." Kitty said going to her room and sleeping.

Jackie walked into the living room.

"Where is Agi?" Jackie asked.

"She went to take a shower." Kari said.

"You shouldn't be eating at this time of day." Jayeon said.

"I know, but I really need to eat." Jackie said.

After a long day the girls decided to go to sleep and wait to see how tomorrow will be.