Fairytale's Schedules

Fairytale (동화)

Today was Fairytale's day off. The girls are at home doing whatever they want. Kitty is in her room on the internet, as well as Noon who is just playing games. Somang is outside playing sports. Jackie is sitting on the couch eating and watching TV with Jayeon and Kari. Agi is in her room composing. Just the the doorbell rang. Kari went to see who it was.

"Hey Kari si!" Manager Kim said.

"Manager Kim? What are you doing here?" Kari asked and Manager Kim went into the apartment.

"I'm not allowed in here?" Manager Kim joked.

"Anio." Kari said worriedly.

"I was just kidding." Manager Kim said.

"Oh." Kari said sitting back down.

"Where is Kitty si, Noon, si, Somang si, and Agi si?" Manager Kim asked.

"Kitty, Noon and Agi are in their rooms. Somang is outside playing sports." Jayeon told him.

"Can you girls get them here. I have something to tell everyone." Manager Kim said.

Jackie went to get the girls out of the room and Jayeon went to get Somang form outside.

"Okay now that you girls are here, I have things to give you." Manager Kim said handing them a piece of paper.

"What's this?" Kitty asked.

"Your schedules. You might feel that you girls will have the same schedules, but not necessarily. Some of you have your own places to go. Sometimes you might not have time for you girls to go places at once, so we might split you up." Manager Kim explained.

"So we have Kiss the Radio together next week." Somang said.

"Hey, I have a photo shoot for pajamas." Jackie said.

"It looks like your the only one with a photo shoot." Kari said.

"Ya, we got a call and they said that Jackie si is great for their ad." Manager Kim said.

"Cool." Jackie said.

"Everyone else only have Kiss the radio and Chin Chin radio so far." Agi said.

"You girls will have a full schedule soon. You'll be going on shows and won't be staying home at all." Manager Kim told them.

"We can't wait." Noon said.

"So then I'll see you girls soon for Kiss the radio next week." Manager Kim said and left.