Dancing and Photo shoot

Fairytale (동화)

The next morning the girls got ready and went to the dance studio. The girls were just sitting on the floor relaxing.

"I hope the dance won't be too hard." Kitty said.

"I'm sure it's easy to learn." Jayeon said.

"Easy for you to say. You know how to dance really well." Jackie told her.

Just then their choreographer, Song Baelin, came into the room.

"Hello, how are you girls?" Song Baelin asked.

"We're doing great." Somang said.

"Everything went okay with the recording yesterday?" Song Baelin asked, while getting everything ready.

"It took a long time, but we did it!" Agi said.

"Good, then you guys shouldn't have a problem today. Come on let's get to it." Song Baelin said.

They all started learning to dance, and everything was going great. Everyone was working together and they look like as if they were a group for a very long time.

"You guys learn very quickly. I have to say better then your sunbaenims." Song Baelin said.

"Gamsahapnida!" the girls said.

"Now let's take a break to rest and then continue to practice." Song Baelin told them.

After their break the girls went straight back to practicing and everything was going just fantastic. The next few days the girls just practiced and practiced. In the middle of practicing Lee Soo Man came in.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the girls greeted him.

"I see you girls are working very hard." Lee Soo Man said.

"We want everything to be perfect when we debut, and let everyone be wowed." Noon said.

"It's great to hear that. Why don't you girls relax a bit. I have something to tell you." Lee Soo Man said, while the girls settled down.

"Okay so since you girls have recorded your debut songs and got the dance perfectly, I think you girls will be ready to have your very first photo shoot." Lee Soo Man told them.
They girls got very excited.

"So later today, you girls will be measured and the photo shoot will be next week. After all that is done we will be talking about your very first music video." Lee Soo Man said.

The girls were all excited to hear this.

"Will there be a special appearance?" Kari asked.

"Well I'll have to see and check out everyone's schedule." Lee Soo Man said.

"I can't wait." Kitty said.

"That's all, get back to practicing, and be perfect." Lee Soo Man said and left.

"Annyeonghigaseyo!" the girls said and went back to practicing.

After a few hours of practicing, Park Heejin, their stylist came in.

"Hi girls!" Park Heejin greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the girls greeted back.

"I'm here to measure you girls." Park Heejin said holding her ruler.

Heejin went on and measured all 7 girls.

"How will the outfits look like?" Kitty asked.

"You girls will see next week. But just to tell you, it will look different and different colors." Kim Heejin told them.

"Great! I can't wait to see it." Noon said.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Next week the girls were all ready for their photo shoot. Lee Soo Man was also there to see how everything was. The first girl to go was Noon. Then it was Agi, Kari, Jackie, Somang, Kitty, and last was Jayeon. After everyone's individual photo shoots, there was the group photo shoot. Everyone got the chance to choose their favorite pictures. After almost like 12 hours in the photo shoot everything was done. All the girls can do was wait till the cd to come out. When the girls were getting ready to leave Lee Soo Man called them over.

"Girls, remember how you asked if there will be a special appearance in your music video? Well I got you girls Uknow Yunho." Lee Soo Man told them.

"Oh my goodness, I always wanted to meet him!" Jayeon said excitedly.

"You girls have to behave, it took a lot to get him here, because he had a very packed schedule." Lee Soo Man told them.

"We will!" the girls said.

"The music video will be shot next week." Lee Soo Man told them.

After that they all went home and was anticipating for next week to come.