The Beginning

Fairytale (동화)

7 girls sat in the SM office waiting for someone to tell them what they are doing here.

"I wonder what we are doing here?" Somang said fidgeting in her seat.

"Are we in trouble" Kitty asked nervously.

"I don't think we are, I mean hopefully, because I never got caught doing bad things." Agi whispered.

Just then Lee Soo Man walked in and sat across from the girls.

"You girls might be curious about why you were told to come here." Lee Soo Man said.

All the girls nodded.

"You guys are here because you guys will be debuting." Lee Soo Man announced.

All seven girls was excited and was anxious about everything.

"Now your concept will be fairy-like girls who are pretty and cute at the same time. You girls like the girls in the anime. So with the fairy-like concept we have decided to call you guys '동화' (Fairytale). Now I want you girls to meet someone." Lee Soo Man said.

Then walked in a guy that the girls never meet before.

"Girls, this is Kim Minho,your manager." Lee Soo Man introduced.

"Hi girls, I think it will be great to work with you. I'll take very good care of you." Manager Kim said.

"Nice to meet you!" the girls greeted.

"With that, starting tomorrow you guys will be practicing for your debut single. You guys will be recording for your debut song and dance." Lee Soo Man told them.

The girls were all very excited and nervous, hoping that they won't mess this up.

"Today you guys will be moving into your new apartment. So after this you guys will go to your dorm and pack everything. Manager Kim will take you guys to your apartment. With that I'll see you guys tomorrow for the recording." Lee Soo Man said and stood up to leave.

"annyeonghigaseyo! (Goodbye!)" the girls said bowing to Lee Soo Man.

"Okay girls, go to your dorms to pack and I'll meet you guys in the lobby, araso?" Manger Kim asked.

"Araso!" the girls said going to their dorms and packing.

The girls waited in the lobby with their luggage.

"I wonder how the apartment will look like?" Noon asked.

"I hope it's big enough since there's 7 of us." Jackie said.

"Ya I hope we don't have to fit like five in one room like SHINee sunbaenims." Jayeon said.

"We will most likely be like SNSD, well hopefully." Haki said worriedly.

"Okay girls, are you guys ready?" Manager Kim asked.

"Ye!!!!" the girls yelled going out side.

The girls all went into the van and off to the apartment they go.