Going to China!

Fairytale (동화)

Fairytale has been getting a lot of attention after debuting. They have many fans supporting them and cheering for them. Since it was the weekend Fairytale has a lot of performances. On Friday, Fairytale performed on Music Bank. On Saturday they performed on Music Core and then on Sunday they performed on Inkigayo. Even though they didn't get number 1, but with all the media and support from fans Fairytale though that, that was good enough.

It was Monday and Fairytale was called to be at the SM building.

"Girls with all the media's help, there are a lot of people in China, who would like to meet you. So since there is going to be an Asia Song Festival, you girls will participate in it with SHINee." Lee Soo Man said.

"Oh my goodness." Kitty said.

"I can't wait." Agi said.

"This will be my first time in China." Somang said.

"I'm glad that you girls are excited. There will be other artists there too. I'm not sure who yet, but just don't get too nervous about it. I'm sure your Chinese fans will be very happy to see you perform. Next week you girls will head to China to perform." Lee Soo Man said and left.

"I can't wait to go oversea!" Jackie was so excited.

"I can't wait to see how they will react." Jayeon said.

"Hopefully everything goes well." Noon said.

Next week came and as always Fairytale performed on Music Bank, Music Core, and Inkigayo. It was Sunday night and the girls are packing their bags.

"What do we pack?" Agi asked.

"We will only be there for one day. So just one or two sets of clothing." Kitty said.

"Do we need to bring snacks?" Jackie asked.

"I think we will be eating there, but you can bring snacks just in case you get hungry." Somang told her.

"I advice you to not, you need to watch your figure Jackie." Jayeon said.

"True." Jackie said taking her snacks out of her suitcase.
"Are there anything I'm forgetting?" Noon asked.

"Just make sure you have sets of clothing, some make up, jewelry, any electronics you need, and whatever you think is important." Kari said packing her bags.

"I'm getting too excited. I don't think I can sleep tonight." Agi said.

"Your not tired, but I am. I'll see you girls in the morning." Kitty said and went to sleep.

With that one by one the girls went to sleep.