Jackie's Photo shoot

Fairytale (동화)

Today was Jackie's photo shoot. The other members went along to support Jackie. Once they got there Jackie went was sent to put on make up. The workers there were hanging the pajamas up and the other girls were looking at them.

"Awww, these are so cute!" Kitty said.

"I'm so jealous." Somang said to Jackie.

"Girls be careful of those pajamas." one of the workers said.

"Sorry." Noon said stepping away.

After Jackie was done with her make up she went on to change into her first pajamas. After Jackie put on her pajamas she went to get her hair done. The other members were just there watching everyone being busy and seeing Jackie turn into a cutie. Once everything was set up Jackie went int to take photos. The girls were standing next to the monitors and watching each picture come up. After a long day of picture taking Jackie was exhausted. She went straight to bed.

"Poor Jackie, she looked so tired." Agi said.

"I'm sure she will be okay in the morning." Jayeon said.

"Hey why not in the morning we make her some breakfast." Kari said.

"Like congratulating her on a hard work." Kitty said.

"Okay let's do that." Noon said

So the girls went to bed. The next morning Jayeon and Kitty made breakfast for Jackie. When Jackie woke up she smelled something really good.

"Something smells very good." Jackie said coming out of her room.

"Surprised!" the girls said.

"What's all this?" Jackie asked surprised.

"We wanted to congratulate you on a day of hard work." Somang told her.

"You worked so hard yesterday." Agi said leading Jackie to sit down.

"So Jayeon and Kitty made this for you." Kari said.

"Thanks guys." Jackie said hugging them.

"But you have to help me, I can't finish all this, and even if I can I won't be skinny afterward." Jackie said.

The girls laughed and sat down to eat together.


As the days passed it was not Friday again and Fairytale is having their debut stage on Music Bank. While the girls were in their dressing room SHINee came in.

"Annyeong!" Jonghyun greeted.

"Annyeong!" Kitty said as she saw them coming in.

"We want to wish you girls good luck." Key said

"Thank you, good luck to you guys too." Agi cheered for them.

Following their performance on Music Bank, they did one on Music Core and Inkigayo. They couldn't do one on Mnet Countdown since SM artists are still banned.


Today was Monday and the girls had a day off. Just then Manager Kim can to visit.

"How are you girls doing? Manager Kim asked.

"We are doing great." Jayeon said.

"Well I have this for you Jackie." Manager Kim said giving her a magazine.

"What's this for?" Jackie asked.

"Your photo shoot photos are published." Manager Kim told her.

The girls got excited and gathered together to look at the magazines.

"The company is going to be putting them on bulletins too. So you will be seeing your ads on the streets." Manager Kim said.

"That is so cool." Noon said.

"Well I better get going." Manager Kim said walking out.
"Bye!" the girl said.